- From the gym to the streets, you are sure to fall for the livable comfort, performance, and style of the Cloud from On™.
- On footwear inspires a more efficient running style by promoting a more forward foot strike, as well as a centered and energized running position.
- Benefits: On delivers a blend of the injury protection found in traditional running shoes, with the natural ride of its lightweight counterpart.
- A versatile trainer that is ideal for runners and other athletes alike.
- Breathable mesh upper with synthetic overlays that provide structural support where it is needed.
- Slip-on-and-go speed-lacing system is designed to promote a glove-like fit.
- Flexible heel strap adjusts to the foot's movements while keeping it comfortably locked down.
- Reflective hits boost visibility in low-lighting conditions.
- Lightly padded tongue and collar for added comfort.
- Differential: 6 mm
- CloudTec® cushioning technology is only active during the foot strike, and becomes firm for an efficient toe-off.
- CloudTec sole unit is made from Zero-Gravity foam to combine minimal weight with exceptional cushioned comfort.
- 16 Cloud-pods are directly attached to the Speedboard, reducing bulk and allowing the sole to adapt to your footprint.
- A central channel between the medial and lateral sides of the foot lets the CloudTec sole adapt to the individual movement path of the foot.
- Deep flex grooves for an enhanced range of motion and maximum flexibility.
- Weight: 7 oz
- Product measurements were taken using size 9, width M. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
This product currently has 96 reviews
Customer Fit Survey:
Customers surveying this product said…
- 88%"Felt true to size"
- 93%"Felt true to width"
- 62%"Moderate arch support"
What our Customers are Saying
Anonymous from So Cal on February 12, 2016
I love this brand. I have a wide foot and osteo arthritis and these shoes fit perfectly with their rounder toe box. I walk my dog 6 to 8 miles a day and have no back or knee pain with their Cloud Flyer style. All styles are lightweight and mold to the foot. I own five pair in different colors and styles. I used to wear Brooks, but would never go back to them.
Cindy R from Alabama on January 14, 2016
Love these shoes. I work in a Cardiac Cath Lab and some days I'm on my feet 10-16 hours. I have been a Dansko's wearer for years because of their great arch support, but tried these due to urging from co-workers. Wore them for the full day straight out of the box. (I had my Dansko's too, just in case.)They are so light it feels like your barefoot, but the support is there. Only downside is if you have to walk on pebbles or gravel, they get hung in the clouds.
Anonymous from Atlanta, GA on February 19, 2015
Love these shoes! Was introduced to them at a local running store, and was told they are a walking shoe (which is what I was looking for). Decided to order them from Zappos and try them out. I LOVE them! I am not a runner, so I don't know how they are for running, but they are awesome for walking. Will be ordering another color because I love them so much!
Anonymous from Pacific Northwest on June 28, 2015
These are cute comfortable shoes which I bought to use on dog walks. The problem is that the tread is unusual and I come home with rocks wedged in the bottoms of the shoes. I cannot wear them into the house without removing them and cleaning the rocks out. That is my only complaint (except that they would fit better if they came in narrow sizes).
Chris from Mountain Lakes, NJ on November 21, 2015
I never write reviews, but ABSOLUTELY LOVE these shoes. I had actually taken one of my daughters to a store that specializes in running shoes and after a treadmill test and other tasks, they recommended these shoes for her. She decided to pass because she prefers Nike for style, but I was sold. I am in between a 7 and 7.5 and need a 7.5. I generally wear them for walking and just every day. They are the most comfortable shoes I have ever owned. I actually had my other daughter try them on and she described then as tempurpedic mattresses for your feet, and wants a pair. My husband wants them as well.