Old West Boots 18010
- Every cowgirl needs a fancy pair of boots and the 18010 style by Old West Boots® fits the bill!
- Leather upper.
- Scallop shaft for easier entry.
- Features six-row fancy Western stitching pattern on shaft and vamp.
- Hand-corded medallion.
- Combination Goodyear® and three-quarter leather welt construction for long-lasting durability and wear.
- Fully leather lined.
- Removable cushioned leather insole for all-day comfort.
- Reinforced shank for added stability.
- Cowboy heel.
- Medium square toe.
- Durable leather outsole with rubber heel tab for excellent traction.
- Heel Height: 1 3⁄4 in
- Weight: 1 lb 3 oz
- Circumference: 13 1⁄2 in
- Shaft: 11 in
- Product measurements were taken using size 10, width B - Medium. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
This product currently has 1 reviews
Customer Fit Survey:
Customers surveying this product said…
- 100%"Felt true to size"
- 100%"Felt narrower than marked"
- 100%"Moderate arch support"
What our Customers are Saying
LP from Texas on August 16, 2016
I really wanted to like these boots! They were so cute and stylish. I have wide feet, so it was a little narrow, but I am sure if you have normal width feet it would be better. My main reason to return this item was that the inner shank of the shoe rubbed up against the part of your foot that is right below your inner ankle. What is that joint called? I walked around for a few minutes and it bothered me every step I took. Perhaps it becomes looser over time? I am not sure. I don't want to wait to find out.