OGIO Brooklyn Purse
- Whether you're hitting the streets of Houston, Akron, or Brooklyn, make sure you do so in fashionista-like style with this OGIO purse.
- Fully padded and fleece lined laptop compartment keeps you worry-free (9.5 in x 8 in x 5 in).
- Zippered tablet/e-reader pocket keeps your most coveted possessions close at hand.
- Crossbody shoulder strap for a stylish carry.
- Features two large main compartments.
- Organization panel ensures your life's in order.
- Large interior zip pocket for secure storage.
- High visibility liner and custom metal trims adds an extra edge.
- Padded base protects your electronics from quick damage.
- Materials: TC 900D polyester.
- Capacity: 550 in³.
- Bottom Width: 11 in
- Middle Width: 11 in
- Top Width: 11 1⁄2 in
- Depth: 3 in
- Height: 10 1⁄2 in
- Strap Length: 38 in
- Strap Drop: 20 1⁄2 in
- Weight: 12 oz
- This product may have a manufacturer's warranty. Please visit the manufacturer's website or contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org for full manufacturer warranty details.
This product currently has 88 reviews
What our Customers are Saying
Anonymous on September 4, 2012
I'm 5-10 and the bag is way too short. Loved the color, fabric and style...just looks terrible due to strap length.
Ingrid from Seattle on March 11, 2013
Really cute, highly functional. I love smartly-designed, stylish bags, and this is my new favorite - though it's not perfect. The very-good: the yellow color is lovely (less pastel than it looks on my screen); the crossbody strap is wide enough to avoid digging into my shoulder; the interior pockets are great (I especially love the middle padded iPad compartment); nice, light-colored, satiny interior lining fabric, making it easy to see what's in the bag; utilitarian-yet-cute styling; good value for the price; nice size. And I love that it's a zip-top - messenger-style flaps on crossbody bags are a nuisance; this bag maintains that style vibe with the front pocket, while keeping the bag's contents easily accessible with the zip-top. The less-good: the strap length isn't adjustable and seems a tad short to me - and I'm only 5'2"; the front pocket is difficult to access (I just use it for my car keys, since I have remote sensor unlock and rarely need my keys, but otherwise this could be annoying).
Lindsay from Colorado on March 11, 2013
This bag is so cute, but it is not made for what I need to use it for. This bag has a padded center sleeve for an ipad or similar device. I don't need it, and it makes up the majority of the interior space. There is no room for my water bottle, wallet, and various other junk I tote around. I love the front buttons, but to undo all three of them to get to the little pocket under the front flap is just not convenient. The strap is not adjustable, which is a must for me. Adorable, but going back.
Bon B from Farmington, Utah on September 13, 2014
Love this purse! It is the perfect size and the organization is awesome! I bought the emerald green and love it. I would highly recommend this bag.
Maria from St. Louis on August 4, 2014
I love this bag! I have green & it goes well with so much & every season! I have gotten many compliments from random people while I am out. I am a busy mom of 3 so I can keep my things and some of theirs in here too. There's enough room to slide a diaper and a small pack of wipes for my 2 year old. I love how easy it is to access and to use the outer front pocket for my keys! (I don't have to unbutton the buttons to get to the pocket.) No need to dig for them because they fit perfectly there!