Oakley Two Face
- For the days when you want to remain a mystery, cover up that pretty little face of yours with the Two Face sunglasses from Oakley™ and be the master of disguise!
- Lightweight yet durable O Matter® frame with lower rims of aluminum.
- HDO® High Definition Optics® have unbeatable clarity and proven protection for any adventure.
- Plutonite® lens material along with XYZ Optics® maintain clarity with razor sharp optics. Plutonite filters out 100% of all UV rays and harmful blue light up to 400 nm.
- Impact resistance meets ANSI Z80.3 standards.
- Comfort and performance of Three-Point Fit that holds lenses in precise optical alignment.
- HD Polarized lenses filter out glare without hobbing your vision with haze and distortion like conventional polarized lenses. Available on the Polished Black/Black Iridium Polarized and Brown Sugar/Bronze Polarized styles.
- Glare reduction and tuned light transmission of Iridium® lens coating.
- Six base lens curvature.
- RX ready.
- Oakley logo hit at temples.
- Protective storage bag included.
- Temple Length: 137 mm
- Frame Width: 145 mm
- Lens Height: 40 mm
- Weight: 1 oz
- Lens Width: 59 mm
- Bridge: 18 mm
- This product may have a manufacturer's warranty. Please visit the manufacturer's website or contact us at email@example.com for full manufacturer warranty details.
This product currently has 7 reviews
What our Customers are Saying
Kate D from Des Moines, IA on July 2, 2015
Look just like the picture! Very stylish and my boyfriend loves them. The only thing that stinks is they don't come with a case...which, at 140 I think they should. But other then that they are a great.
Connor B from El Cerrito, California on January 28, 2014
Great pair of sunglasses. They are a heavy pair of sunglasses which I prefer, and they seem pretty sturdy so far. I also like the square frame.
Mike from NJ on July 20, 2013
These sunglasses are so nice. As a 21 year old guy, these are perfect for me. The quality is amazing and the style is phenomenal. Highly recommend!
David M from United States on June 23, 2013
Beautiful, simple, clean, very lightweight, and comfortable. Built for a slighter bigger head. The rectangular shape perfectly complements a rounder face. I liked the Polished Black/Dark Bronze the best. Probably my favorite shades I've ever owned, would definitely buy another pair.
Erik from Chicago on June 17, 2013
These are awesome shades. They are light weight and very comfortable. They have a very cool style and the polarized version are amazing. Love Oakley and their products. I highly recommend these if you are apprehensive don't worry they are better than they look.