Oakley Radarlock Path
- The target is in your sites, the last thing you want is your vision impaired in any way. Stay locked in with the technologically advanced Radarlock from Oakley®.
- Oakley® Switchlock™ interchangeable lens technology for fast and easy lens changing.
- Lightweight, stress-resistant O Matter™ frame.
- Integrated surge ports to channel airflow accordingly.
- Unobtainium components help increase grip when you sweat.
- Three-Point Fit™ holds lenses in precise optical alignment.
- Multiple interchangeable nose pad options for a secure, customized fit.
- Metal Oakley® icons.
- High Definition Optics for clarity, visual fidelity and impact resistance that meets all ANSI Z87.1 standards.
- Polaric Ellipsoid lens geometry.
- Plutonite® lens material that filters out 100% of UVA, UVB, and UVC rays along with harmful blue light up to 400nm.
- Comes with extra lens and nose guard.
- Carrying case included.
- Made in the U.S.A.
- Temple Length: 129 mm
- Frame Width: 136 mm
- Weight: 1 oz
- Lens Height: 40 mm
- Lens Width: 66 mm
- Bridge: 16 mm
- This product may have a manufacturer's warranty. Please visit the manufacturer's website or contact us at email@example.com for full manufacturer warranty details.
This product currently has 1 reviews
What our Customers are Saying
Review for Zappos Rewards Points(What's this?)
Now from Weed 's on January 24, 2017
These are my utility my favorite sunglasses. Never had changed since they came out with them. Cost don't mean a thing when it comes to sum and comphort