- A timeless classic that echoes the screen heroes from the '40s, '50s, and '60s, these shades from Oakley® are the stuff that legends are made of. A loner, a leader, a do-right everyman - who will you be with the Holbrook?
- Pure PLUTONITE® lenses filters out 100% of harmful all UV rays.
- Six-base lens curvature offers optimized peripheral vision and side protection.
- Offers the protection and impact resistance that meets ANSI Z87.1 basic impact standards.
- O-Matter® frames are formulated for high durability and high flexibility for improved safety during impact. Maintains resistance to ultra-violet radiation, humidity, thermal shock, and chemical exposure.
- Three-Point Fit system holds lenses in precise optical alignment for supreme comfort and performance.
- Metal bolt accents on front of frame.
- Metal Oakley icon accents on side arms.
Frame Width: 140mm
Lens: 40mm high x 52mm wide
- Temple Length: 128 mm
- Frame Width: 140 mm
- Lens Height: 41 mm
- Weight: 1 oz
- Lens Width: 54 mm
- Bridge: 15 mm
- This product may have a manufacturer's warranty. Please visit the manufacturer's website or contact us at email@example.com for full manufacturer warranty details.
This product currently has 29 reviews
What our Customers are Saying
Anonymous from Baghdad, Iraq on August 10, 2010
I am currently working in Iraq and bought these about a month ago. I have a round face and usually it is really hard to find sunglasses. These are perfect; they are very light and don't leave a mark on my nose and I will absolutely get another pair when I get back to US.
Jake S on July 27, 2010
Just bought these tonight because my Jupiters and Gascans were stolen from my car and I like them more than both those. Great and comfortable.
Erin M from Santa Cruz, CA on May 10, 2011
These are so cool! Very comfortable and I get ton of compliments. Glare is definitely reduced and the only minor complaint I have is that they slip a little at the nose. Other than that, they're perfect!
Anonymous from Los Angeles on August 13, 2010
Great sunglasses, great service from zappos, and speedy delivery.\r\n\r\nGlasses are made for a bigger head, but fit my smaller head just fine.
Cb from AZ on July 15, 2010
Awesome sunglasses. They are classic looking shades, that aren't too big and trendy looking. I swapped out the warm grey lenses for the polarized ones and that was a breeze to do as well. The only slight downfall is that since these aren't the "wrap around" style (none of the sunglasses in this form are); some light from the side can sneak in and give you a little bit of glare on the inside part of the lenses. No big deal though, rotate your head an inch and the "blind spot" is gone.