Nike Young Athletes Halfday BTS Backpack
- Let your kid head back to school in style and comfort with this Young Athletes Halfday BTS Backpack from Nike®!
- This brand is a member of the Sustainable Apparel Coalition.
- Webbing top haul handle.
- Adjustable, ergonomic padded straps and backpanel for comfortable carrying.
- Zippered main compartment for storage.
- Front zip pocket for quick-access storage.
- Convenient removable pencil case with tether clip.
- Contrast piping detail adds subtle style.
- Screenprinted Swoosh logo on front.
- Fabric: 100% polyester
- Bottom Width: 11 in
- Middle Width: 11 in
- Top Width: 10 in
- Depth: 4 in
- Height: 16 in
- Strap Length: 36 in
- Strap Drop: 18 in
- Handle Length: 7 in
- Handle Drop: 2 1⁄2 in
- Weight: 12 oz
- This product may have a manufacturer's warranty. Please visit the manufacturer's website or contact us at email@example.com for full manufacturer warranty details.
This product currently has 8 reviews
What our Customers are Saying
Review for Zappos Rewards Points(What's this?)
Jasmine from Ok on September 29, 2016
Bought this for my 5 yr old son and it is perfect!
Anonymous from NY on August 22, 2016
Bought this for my son for school. He loves the backpack!!!
Morgan W from Chicago, IL on March 17, 2016
I bought this book bag for my seven year old daughter. She loves it. Her old book bag just could not hang any longer. I love that it is bright and holds all of her stuff. I could not be happier with my purchase.
Josh from mn on September 8, 2015
Nice bag, my kid likes it. It's a little small if you need to get boots, snow pants, etc. in there. But overall a very nice bag!
Anonymous from NYC on June 30, 2015
Perfect size for an 8 year old. I purchased this for my daughter to tote all of her things daily to and from summer camp. It's the perfect size not too big and not too small with a vibrant color combo (purple, red/pink, turquoise). The quality is really nice and seems like it will hold up beyond the summer. She especially loves the tiny bag attachment that she likes to store her sunglasses! My happy tween thanks you, Zappos!