Nike Pure Skirt
- Nike Size Guide
- Return the serve so that it's just out of her reach. You'd have no problem with it though because the Pure Skirt is ready to help you cover the court!
- This brand is a member of the Sustainable Apparel Coalition.
- Clean look of a skirt with the convenience of a built-in short.
- Dri-FIT™ high-performance fabric wicks perspiration away from the body and towards the surface where it can evaporate.
- Lightweight polyester skirt with plenty of movement-friendly stretch.
- Wide elastic waistband provides a comfortable, natural fit with plenty of coverage while bending and stretching.
- Flat seams reduce chafing and increase comfort.
- Straight hem with notched side seams.
- 81% polyester, 19% spandex.
Short: 92% recycled polyester, 8% spandex.
- Machine wash cold, tumble dry low.
- Skirt Length: 11 in
- Inseam: 7 in
- Waist Measurement: 26 in
- Product measurements were taken using size SM, inseam 7. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
This product currently has 5 reviews
What our Customers are Saying
Jameela from CO on March 24, 2017
This is a cute and flattering skirt. I'm a size 0/2 and ordered the XS. It's pretty fitted but I don't have very big hips so it looks good. It's not the most functional when putting a ball in the shorts. Since it's so fitted the skirt doesn't go back down, I have to pull it back over the ball, which can be slightly annoying in a match.
Angela on February 25, 2017
Fits well and looks great
Anonymous on January 7, 2017
True to style and super flattering on. Comfortable with a good amount of stretch.
Sarah from NY on January 5, 2017
Great skirt. I wore a size small - I am usually a 4 or 6 but have narrow hips so I didnt have any issues with clinging.
Anonymous from Lexington, KY on February 21, 2016
These shorts are okay. But the front of the skirt clung in all the wrong places as if somewhat forgot to the include the Bounce dryer sheet during the manufacturing process. I had to return it.