Nike Kids Sunray Adjust 4 (Infant/Toddler)
- Have some fun in the sun with these great water friendly sandals!
- This brand is a member of the Sustainable Apparel Coalition.
- Quick drying synthetic upper allows you to splash around in comfort.
- Adjustable straps on the forefoot and heel allow for easy on and off and a secure fit.
- Phylon midsole with Sensory Motion technology helps cushion the foot and keep the sandal flexible.
- Non-marking rubber outsole.
- Heel Height: 4⁄5 in
- Weight: 2 oz
- Circumference: 7 in
- Shaft: 2 in
- Platform Height: 1⁄2 in
- Product measurements were taken using size 8 Toddler, width M. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
This product currently has 112 reviews
Customer Fit Survey:
Customers surveying this product said…
- 60%"Felt true to size"
- 98%"Felt true to width"
- 65%"Moderate arch support"
What our Customers are Saying
Mommy31 from Lighthouse Point,FL on March 7, 2012
Bought these for a Spring Break trip. My daughter started wearing these around the house as soon as they came out of the box. Super comfy and adjustable 2 ways.
Lara G from Pittsburgh, PA on September 6, 2011
Love these shoes! 1 year old has 2 pairs and loves wearing them. Have held up well so far (1 month). Able to adjust top and back strap for great fit (velcro). Have washed many times in washer, air dry and dries quick. Cherry voltage is more of a bright pink. Stay on well for walking and running. Have worn in pool/ocean...no fading color. Seem well made.
Miranda F from Albany, NY on August 30, 2011
These are the only shoes I could find my 12 month that didn't dig into the top of her foot, fit is great! Seems to provide support when walking or running!
Glenn M from New York on August 30, 2011
My almost 11-month old girl, who is just beginning to walk, would remove most other footwear we put on her but she seems to enjoy these sandals. One especially nice feature is that the back strap and the upper front portion of the sandal are both adjustable providing for a custom-like snug fit. I wish more colors were available in her size.
Laura from Squaw Valley, CA on July 11, 2011
We Like them. They are easy to put on and take off. Easy to clean and most of all not expensive. Size is off a bit. My daughter wears a 3 and i had to buy her 5. Size 4 barely fit her and the 5 is a little big. They are great for kids with chubby feet like my daughter.