Nike Kids Downshifter 7 Wide (Big Kid)
- Step up your kid's sneaker game with the Nike® Kids Downshifter 7 - now available in a wider width!
- This brand is a member of the Sustainable Apparel Coalition.
- Breathable mesh upper with synthetic overlay.
- Lace-up closure for a snug, adjustable wear.
- Padded collar and tongue for added stability and support against foot.
- Signature Swoosh™ at sides.
- Breathable textile lining offers comfort.
- Articulated, full-length Phylon midsole provides lightweight, responsive cushioning.
- Deep flex groves at rubber outsole provide a more efficient and natural range of motion.
- Weight: 6 oz
- Product measurements were taken using size 3.5 Big Kid, width W. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
This product currently has 2 reviews
Customer Fit Survey:
Customers surveying this product said…
- 100%"Felt true to size"
- 50%"Felt true to width"
- 100%"Moderate arch support"
What our Customers are Saying
Review for Zappos Rewards Points(What's this?)
Anonymous on March 19, 2017
Glad it comes in wide sizes! My son loves it!
Nicky from IL on March 9, 2017
Since these Nike shoes claimed to be wide, I was very interested in finally getting my son a pair. Well like I stated... "It's only a claim!" They are still narrow, but the material is giving. My son usually fits a 5.5 in New Balance, but with these Nike's I had to get them in 6.5. (I advise all parents to read the size charts before buying.) I didn't return them because he said they are comfortable. I will let him wear them off and on, but I'm sure that the sole is going to lean to one side soon since they are narrow. I will be going back New Balance!