Nike Golf Tournament Knit Skort
- Nike Golf Size Chart
- Find confidence in your swing as you tee up for your next tourney in this high-performance Nike® Golf Skort.
- This brand is a member of the Sustainable Apparel Coalition.
- Regular fit is relaxed, but not sloppy, and perfect for workouts or everyday activities.
- Dri-FIT™ high-performance polyester fabric wicks perspiration away from your body and towards the surface where it can evaporate.
- Lightweight stretch blend enhances mobility.
- Flatlock seaming provides comfort and reduced chaffing.
- Elastic waistband.
- Front hand pockets.
- Single back welt pocket.
- Built-in compression shorts adds coverage and support to your round.
- Swoosh logo at left thigh.
- Straight hemline.
- 92% polyester, 8% spandex;
Lining: 87% polyester, 13% spandex.
- Machine wash cold, tumble dry low.
- Skirt Length: 16 in
- Inseam: 3 in
- Waist Measurement: 30 in
- Product measurements were taken using size SM, inseam 3. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
This product currently has 4 reviews
What our Customers are Saying
Dawn from Minnesota on June 16, 2016
I have one of these from a couple of years ago and I love it and was so excited to get a new one in a fun color. However, as other reviewers have stated, the fabric is different and not as comfortable and the outline of the pockets is horrible. Even worse, they shortened the inner shorts by more than an inch so they are almost completely useless. So sad to have to return this.
Anonymous on June 8, 2016
The fabric is nice but the pockets are unflattering if you are a size 12! I liked the length of the skort and even the color but the pockets made me put it right back in the back to return.
Anonymous from Chicago on June 18, 2016
This fabric is super flimsy, soft and clingy. It outlines the shorts underneath and bunches is a lot of bad places. The size I ordered is definitely NOT too small - just extremely unflattering. It MAY be that it's actually too big and that's why the fabric is bunching all over the place, but I'm just returning as it doesn't seem like it could ever lie flat.
Marlene on June 14, 2016
I have the older style where the material is more substantial and pockets are sewn in rather than bulky. Skip these as they are most unflattering.