Nike Golf AKAMAI
- The Nike® Golf Akamai is sleek, sporty and steady enough to step up to the tee with.
- This brand is a member of the Sustainable Apparel Coalition.
- Lightweight synthetic and textile upper.
- Traditional lace-up closure for a secure fit.
- Pull tab at back of heel for easy on and off wear.
- Lunarlon cushioning optimizes shock absorption for a smooth ride.
- Phylon midsole provides support.
- Spikeless rubber outsole offers traction on and off the course.
- Weight: 8 oz
- Product measurements were taken using size 7.5, width B - Medium. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
This product currently has 4 reviews
Customer Fit Survey:
Customers surveying this product said…
- 75%"Felt true to size"
- 100%"Felt true to width"
- 50%"Moderate arch support"
What our Customers are Saying
Micki k from San Jose, CA on July 27, 2016
Very poor design. No arch support. no way to add arch supports. when the shoe is on your foot, the shoe makes you walk knock kneed. Only good thing is the color. Don't buy it.
Anonymous from Wayzata, MN on August 8, 2016
Great light weight golf shoe. Nike shoes always run a 1/2 size larger than my usual size.
Katie G from Chicago on May 23, 2016
These are amazing! They are very light weight and simple which is what I like. A little splash of color that got a compliment the first time that I wore them. Zappos delivered next day which was fantastic!
Review for Zappos Rewards Points(What's this?)
CiG from Texas on March 10, 2017
I've worn these walking nine several times now. I can say they are comfortable and have sufficient support but aren't like running shoes. I usually order up in size for sports shoes so the 11's I ordered fit with room to spare though not too much. I wear a 10.5 in closed toed daily shoes. The only thing I noticed is they bunch up a little around the toes where the shoelaces start like there is too much shoe so it doesn't lie perfectly flat and smooth. I like the spikeless feature.