Newton Running MV3
- Shed seconds off your time in the ultralight and speedy Newton® MV3 running shoe!
- Predecessor: MV2.
- Support Type: Neutral.
- Cushioning: Lightweight, flexible response.
- Surface: Road.
- Differential: 0 mm.
- Newton recommends that those new to natural-running-inspired footwear begin with 10-15 minutes of running, and gradually building up mileage.
- Ideal for 5k and 10k races, as well as speed work training.
- Open, breathable, quick-drying mesh upper with anatomically-placed, thin synthetic overlays.
- Metatarsal stretch panels in the forefoot help reduce the likelihood of irritation.
- Lace-up closure.
- Padded tongue and collar.
- Smooth fabric lining offers a great in-shoe feel.
- ETC antimicrobial sockliner promotes a fresher in-shoe environment.
- High-rebound EVA midsole provides durable, responsive cushioning.
- Second-generation Action/Reaction midsole technology through the mid-foot.
- Drainage system in the forefoot allows water to shed through the outsole of the shoe.
- High-density rubber in the forefoot and textured rubber throughout delivers reliable traction.
- Wide external lugs compress to absorb shock, and then release energy during toe-off.
- Met-flex grooves at the forefoot for a more natural range of motion.
- Strobel last.
- Weight: 7 oz
- Product measurements were taken using size 11.5, width D - Medium. Please note that measurements may vary by size.