Newton Running Motion VI
- Now with Newtonium cushioning, the Newton® Running Motion VI challenges you to take your endurance to the next step for those long distance runs. Get in motion with Newton!
- Predecessor: Motion V.
- Support Type: Overpronation/Stability.
- Cushioning: High energizing cushioning.
- Surface: Road.
- Differential: 3 mm.
- Ideal for high-mileage endurance training and racing.
- Lightweight, breathable, seamless mesh and textile upper materials.
- Four-way stretch mesh metatarsal panels.
- Lace-up closure.
- Lightly padded tongue and collar.
- Soft fabric lining offers a great in-shoe feel.
- Removable foam insole.
- Newtonium midsole foam cushioning provides more responsive cushioning closer to the foot.
- E.M.B. (Extended Medial Bridge) offers functional support for overpronators or runners with flat (low) arches.
- High-rebound EVA and s.h.a.r.c. outsole materials.
- P.O.P 1 platform features prominent lugs with square corners that deliver optimal feedback.
- Weight: 11 oz
- Product measurements were taken using size 11, width D - Medium. Please note that measurements may vary by size.