Newton Running Gravity VI
- Feel the air under your feet with every step of the Newton® Running Gravity VI! Go a mile further with Newton!
- Predecessor: Gravity V.
- Support Type: Neutral.
- Cushioning: Lightweight, flexible response.
- Surface: Road.
- Differential: 3 mm.
- Lightweight, breathable, seamless mesh and textile upper materials.
- Four-way stretch mesh metatarsal panels.
- Lace-up closure.
- Lightly padded tongue and collar.
- Soft fabric lining offers a great in-shoe feel.
- Removable foam insole.
- Newtonium midsole foam cushioning provides more responsive cushioning closer to the foot.
- Innovative bottom unit supplies enhanced flexibility and full-foot cushioning.
- P.O.P 1 platform features prominent lugs with square corners that deliver optimal feedback.
- Weight: 9 oz
- Product measurements were taken using size 9, width B - Medium. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
This product currently has 1 reviews
Customer Fit Survey:
Customers surveying this product said…
- 0%"Felt true to size"
- 0%"Felt true to width"
- 0%"Moderate arch support"
What our Customers are Saying
Review for Zappos Rewards Points(What's this?)
Kath from Atlanta on March 24, 2017
I wore these for the first time four days after completing a half marathon. They felt amazing. They have more cushioning than the Gravity 5. This picture is nothing like the real color. This shows them as a bright medium pink but in person they are darker and what I would describe as fuchsia.