Newton Running All Weather Gravity VI
- Rain or shine, the Newton® All Weather Gravity VI running shoe won't miss a single beat of your training schedule.
- Predecessor: Gravity V.
- Support Type: Neutral.
- Cushioning: Lightweight, flexible response.
- Surface: Road.
- Differential: 3 mm.
- Versatile enough to handle daily training runs, fast tempo pace runs, and race day.
- Water-resistant mesh and synthetic upper boasts a subtle geometric pattern.
- Four-way stretch mesh metatarsal panels.
- Lace-up closure.
- Allover reflective hits.
- Lightly padded tongue and collar.
- Soft, warm fabric lining.
- Removable foam insole.
- Action/Reation™ midsole technology in the mid-foot and heel creates active, trampoline-like cushioning that promotes quicker bounce-back and minimal energy loss.
- Flexible, full-foot cushioning provides a responsive, cushioned feel.
- Biomechanical metatarsal sensor plate.
- High-rebound EVA and s.h.a.r.c. outsole materials.
- P.O.P 1 platform features prominent lugs with square corners that deliver optimal feedback.
- Weight: 9 oz
- Product measurements were taken using size 8.5, width B - Medium. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
This product currently has 1 reviews
Customer Fit Survey:
Customers surveying this product said…
- 100%"Felt a half size smaller than marked"
- 100%"Felt true to width"
- 100%"Moderate arch support"
What our Customers are Saying
Review for Zappos Rewards Points(What's this?)
Aimee from LA on January 12, 2017
I'm on my 10th(ish) pair of Newton Gravity, going from version IV, V, and this pair of VI. I run about 35-40 miles per week and this is the first pair that fit differently from the rest. I would rate all other pairs a 5. The tongue is thicker and much stiffer than the other versions, making it push into my ankle and hurts. I ended up running about 3-4 miles in them to see if it would loosen, but no luck. I love Newton's, but don't recommend these. Customer service, on the other hand - 5 star.