Newton Running All Weather Gravity VI
- Rain or shine, the Newton® All Weather Gravity VI running shoe won't miss a single beat of your training schedule.
- Predecessor: Gravity V.
- Support Type: Neutral.
- Cushioning: Lightweight, flexible response.
- Surface: Road.
- Differential: 3 mm.
- Versatile enough to handle daily training runs, fast tempo pace runs, and race day.
- Water-resistant mesh and synthetic upper boasts a subtle geometric pattern.
- Four-way stretch mesh metatarsal panels.
- Lace-up closure.
- Allover reflective hits.
- Lightly padded tongue and collar.
- Soft, warm fabric lining.
- Removable foam insole.
- Action/Reation™ midsole technology in the mid-foot and heel creates active, trampoline-like cushioning that promotes quicker bounce-back and minimal energy loss.
- Flexible, full-foot cushioning provides a responsive, cushioned feel.
- Biomechanical metatarsal sensor plate.
- High-rebound EVA and s.h.a.r.c. outsole materials.
- P.O.P 1 platform features prominent lugs with square corners that deliver optimal feedback.
- Weight: 9 oz
- Product measurements were taken using size 9, width D - Medium. Please note that measurements may vary by size.