Newton Running Aha II NYC 16
- Experience your own aha moment as you free your stride by lacing into the Newton® Aha II NYC 16 running shoe!
- Predecessor: Aha.
- Support Type: Neutral.
- Cushioning: Lightweight, flexible response.
- Surface: Road.
- Differential: 6 mm.
- Newton recommends that those new to natural-running-inspired footwear begin with 10-15 minutes of running, and gradually building up mileage.
- Limited edition color inspired by the New York City Marathon.
- One-piece, seamless engineered mesh upper with structurally supportive synthetic overlays.
- Lace-up closure.
- Padded tongue and collar.
- Soft, breathable textile lining offers a great in-shoe feel.
- Removable foam insole.
- Action/Reaction technology in the forefoot and heel provides highly responsive, trampoline-like, engaging, and protective cushioning.
- Biomechanical metatarsal sensor plate promotes a lighter, more efficient stride.
- Five-lug P.O.P 3 platform.
- Durable s.h.a.r.c outsole material delivers long-lasting durability.
- Open ground surface EVA in mid-stance.
- Weight: 10 oz
- Product measurements were taken using size Men's 11.5, width Medium. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
This product currently has 1 reviews
Customer Fit Survey:
Customers surveying this product said…
- 100%"Felt true to size"
- 100%"Felt true to width"
- 100%"Moderate arch support"
What our Customers are Saying
Review for Zappos Rewards Points(What's this?)
Karen S from Texas on January 24, 2017
In the past, I purchased Newton "Gravity IV" in a women's size 10.5 This "Aha II NYC 16" fit the same as my Gravity's. Nice neutral shoe with a roomy toe box for my "D" width feet. Very happy with this purchase!