New Balance WW877
- Combining athletic design with heritage-influenced appearance, the WW877 walking shoe from New Balance® is the perfect shoe for the long road ahead.
- Suede and mesh upper.
- Padded tongue and collar provide comfort and excellent support.
- Traditional lace-up closure ensures a snug fit.
- Perforations in the upper for increased airflow.
- Smooth fabric lining.
- ABZORB® cushioning in the midfoot provides exceptional shock absorption.
- Walking Strike Path® technology stabilizes the foot through the natural gait cycle.
- 11 mm drop.
- Medicare/HCPCS code = A5500.
- Durable rubber outsole.
- Last: SL-2.
- Assembled in the U.S.A. from imported materials.
- Weight: 9.77 oz
- Product measurements were taken using size 7, width B - Medium. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
This product currently has 104 reviews
Customer Fit Survey:
Customers surveying this product said…
- 80%"Felt true to size"
- 78%"Felt true to width"
- 63%"Moderate arch support"
What our Customers are Saying
Jill E from Orange, CA on July 28, 2014
I ordered a narrow but these shoes were still too wide. Maybe my foot is just extra narrow. Disappointed because I love the style.
Anonymous from United States on October 10, 2014
I usually wear a size 10ww. I was surprised that I had to exchange for the 9.5. It's a very roomy shoe. I also like that it's a "normal" color. So many shoes in extra wide widths are either all black/beige or bright wild colors. Cons: Very little arch support, I had to put inserts in. The toe is very square which makes my wide foot look wider. This shoe doesn't breath as well as my Brooks shoes.
Karen from Michigan on June 9, 2014
New Balance got it right with this one! The shoe is extremely well made, a wide stable flexible sole underfoot topped by real suede leather. The shoe is soft and flexible, very supportive and thickly padded at collar and tongue. Accommodates my orthotics and is super cute and stylish. I have arthritis and special foot needs but this shoe would be excellent for anyone who loves comfort and style. Made in the US, this shoe beats the other NB 800's and 900's by miles!
Anonymous from Pacific Northwest on March 9, 2016
FINALLY! I thought I was doomed ? to wear Asics men's size 8 1/2 4E for the rest of my life. Yes, THAT'S how wide my feet are. Not a bad shoe but for the rather inflexible last; their "cloud" days are over. Now I've found this gorgeous, comfortable New Balance in size 8 1/2 EE that fits great and I no longer have to sacrifice the "cute factor." THANK YOU!! Keep 'em coming, New Balance!
Charlotte H from Boston, MA on May 30, 2016
I have small fiber neuropathy with weak ankles and a drop foot, so finding shoes that are comfortable but not too frumpy is a big problem. These are so well padded. It's like walking on air. And I've had no problems with my ankles. They're a nice shade of grey. I usually wear a 9.5M, and the 9.5M in these fits fine, even with my orthotics in place.