New Balance W940v3
- Push past your limits in the stable and dynamic cushioning of the New Balance® W940v3 running shoe!
- Predecessor: 940v2.
- Support Type: Overpronation/Stability.
- Cushioning: High energizing cushioning.
- Surface: Road.
- Differential: 12 mm.
- Breathable mesh and synthetic upper materials.
- No-sew upper application helps reduce the likelihood of irritation.
- Lace-up closure.
- Plush tongue and collar.
- Breathable fabric lining offers a great in-shoe feel.
- PU insert.
- Dual-density midsole ABZORB® features a blend of foam cushioning and compression set.
- Lightweight, flexible TPU TBEAM shank provides torsional stability and arch support.
- Blown rubber outsole.
- Medicare/HCPCS code = A5500 diabetic shoe.
- Weight: 11 oz
- Product measurements were taken using size 8, width B - Medium. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
This product currently has 46 reviews
Customer Fit Survey:
Customers surveying this product said…
- 91%"Felt true to size"
- 89%"Felt true to width"
- 50%"Excellent arch support"
What our Customers are Saying
Aurea P from Bayamon,Puerto Rico on November 11, 2016
I recently bought the previous model of these sneakers(w940v2) which I love.They are very comfortable and beautiful.I can walk all day in them. Ordered the W940v3 because I liked the blue color. If you have extremely wide feet and are flat footed,this is not for you.The fit is tight and the arch so pronounced it hurts. Sadly,even though I love the color,these are going back.
Anonymous from Oregon on December 19, 2016
I am returning this shoe. I've worn the 990 v4 and found it comfortable except for a little slippage in the heel. This 990 v3 seems to have a narrower toe box. Also, the "white walls" were unattractive and made the shoe look larger and I think they will get dirty very quickly. Zappos return label requires a magnifying glass to read. Also, I don't have a printer so I needed to phone and request that a return label be mailed to me. It would be nice if, like other retailers, they included a return label with the order.
Anonymous on January 9, 2017
I love these shoes so much I just ordered another pair. Excellent comfort, roomy enough for my toes that I can wiggle them. I have problem getting a shoe that I can wear for extended periods but I wear these all day and forget I have them on. I was about to give up on new balance shoes because they were not the same as years ago but this shoe is what I had come to expect from the company.
Anonymous on November 22, 2016
I purchased this pair of shoes after trying several different brands I wore them to work the next day and was able to stand and work in these shoes all day. They were so comfortable the following week I purchased another pair in another color. I am diabetic and wear orthodics Very pleased
Anonymous on October 27, 2016
They have excellent support for me. I have one foot that overpronates. Very comfortable. My only disappointment is that the color is not true to the picture. It is not light gray but dark gray and the pink is more like florescent pink/orange. Not my favorite but they fit well and I'm going to keep them. Thank you Zappos for letting me order and return because I have terrible feet and it's so hard for me to find the right pair of shoes.