New Balance MX623v3
- Get the most out of your workout with the lasting cushioned comfort of the New Balance® MX623v3 training shoe underfoot.
- Smooth leather or suede leather uppers.
Dependent on color selected.
- Lace-up closure.
- Heel pull loop.
- Slightly padded tongue and collar.
- Breathable textile lining offers a great in-shoe feel.
- Removable EVA insole.
- IMEVA midsole provides firm, yet flexible cushioning.
- Internal support shank.
- ABZORB® heel technology delivers a superior blend of cushioning and compression set.
- Differential (heel-to-toe drop): 10 mm
- Non-marking rubber outsole.
- Medicare / HCPCS code = A5500 Diabetic shoe.
- Weight: 12 oz
- Product measurements were taken using size 8, width 4E - Extra Wide. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
This product currently has 127 reviews
Customer Fit Survey:
Customers surveying this product said…
- 81%"Felt true to size"
- 88%"Felt true to width"
- 48%"Moderate arch support"
What our Customers are Saying
Jim from Florida on January 1, 2016
I have been buying 623 for the last 10 years, but the last two pairs after six months the soles started to come a part. I will not buy these any more, since the quality has really gone downhill.
Mark S from Hendersonville, NC on May 12, 2016
As a first time customer, I ordered this shoe. When it arrived I was shocked to discover it was NOT a new shoe. It was USED!!! Pebbles were in the soles, wear was evident on the toe and they were even dirty. I called customer service. They sent me a new pair of shoes via overnight shipping at no charge and even credited by account for the purchase, so I got them FREE. I call that AWESOME CUSTOMER SERVICE. They made a mistake, corrected it and then some. You better believe I'm a customer for life! Great company!
THOMAS G from POWDER SPRINGS,GA on April 21, 2016
It's a good looking shoe and runs true to size. It's fairly comfortable but could have more cushioning. I'm also concerned about the sole becoming unglued like my last pair. Hope they fixed the adhesive.
John K from New Jersy on February 20, 2016
I've owned this sneaker before. I go back to it because it's comfortable, with no break in time and has a long life span.
CDA A from San Diego on December 3, 2015
NB aren't what they used to be, as Ive had 3 pair fall apart on me, during the last 2 years. Doesn't matter if you buy the high end or low end. BUT, their shoes still have the deepest heel cup, that fit with orthotics.