New Balance MX608v4
- Motivation comes easy when you're sporting the daylong comfort and performance of the New Balance® M608v4 everyday cross-training shoe.
- Smooth leather upper with mesh inserts.
White/Navy, Black, Lead/Bloodsport Red, Lead/Navy, Navy/White, White/Black, White/Royal.
- Suede leather upper with mesh inserts.
- Dual-density collar utilizes a softer density foam against the foot for cushioning, and a firmer density foam for support.
- Lace-up closure.
- Heel pull tab.
- Padded tongue and collar.
- Breathable fabric lining offers a great in-shoe feel.
- Removable EVA foam insole.
- IMEVA midsole provides firm, yet flexible cushioning.
- Internal shank supplies durability and support.
- Heel Drop: 10 mm
- Non-marking rubber outsole.
- Medicare / HCPCS code = A5500
- Heel Height: 1 3⁄4 in
- Weight: 13 oz
- Product measurements were taken using size 10.5, width D - Medium. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
This product currently has 135 reviews
Customer Fit Survey:
Customers surveying this product said…
- 85%"Felt true to size"
- 93%"Felt true to width"
- 64%"Moderate arch support"
What our Customers are Saying
Hattie M from Florida on September 29, 2015
I am very happy with this site I received the wrong pair of sneakers and I called the store and spoke to a very nice young man and he said he will send me the correct pair the next day. true to his word.. we got them the very next day and we are very happy with everything!
Review for Zappos Rewards Points(What's this?)
Anonymous on January 6, 2017
Really like these shoes. I walk 3+ miles every morning and end up wearing them most of the day.. These are the most comfortable shoes I have sworn. Great product for a reasonable price. One issue is the laces are a bit long and can come untied. I just tie a double bow. I would recommend these to my friends.
Judy from California on July 29, 2016
---Ordered these for my husband who has wide feet and a bit of swelling. I ordered 13 in 4E and the fit was great. Not all extra wide shoes are created equal. These were a good fit in the width and comfort department. I will reorder a back-up pair. Very good price and fast shipping as always from Zappos.
Terry B from Las Vegas Nevada on May 14, 2016
These shoes fit perfectly. I wear a size 17 4E and couldn't ask for a better fitting shoe. I will be ordering a second pair very soon.
Kent from Virginia Beach, VA on March 21, 2017
Nice crossover hiking/walking shoe. Comfortable right out of the box with padded tongue and cushiony soles. Light in weight but sturdy materials and feel.