New Balance MX40v1
- Switching between running and strength training has never been more effortless than in the versatile performance of the New Balance® MX40v1 (Minimus 40) cross-training sneaker.
- Part of the NB Minimus collection, which takes its place on the cushioning spectrum between barefoot performance and traditional maximum-cushioned footwear.
- Lightweight, breathable mesh, synthetic, and TPU upper materials.
- No-sew overlay application helps reduce the likelihood of irritation.
- Lace-up closure.
- Molded external heel counter adds stability.
- Reflective details.
- Lightly padded tongue and collar.
- Smooth fabric lining offers a great in-shoe feel.
- REVlite midsole offers superior responsiveness and durability at a 30% lighter weight than other foams with comparable performance.
- Differential: 4 mm.
- Vibram® outsole provides maximum surface contact and multidirectional traction.
- Weight: 11 oz
- Product measurements were taken using size 11, width D - Medium. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
This product currently has 18 reviews
Customer Fit Survey:
Customers surveying this product said…
- 78%"Felt true to size"
- 50%"Felt true to width"
- 72%"Moderate arch support"
What our Customers are Saying
Ryan H from Springfield, IL on March 22, 2017
Still not a trainer that I would run a lot of distance in, but works great otherwise. Appropriate size and width while still allowing for toe splay during lifts. Plenty of lateral stability and heel locks in well.
Jason from NC on March 6, 2017
I have a very wide foot and usually have a difficult time with sizes. I purchased these in an EE and they feel great. I use these both for training and a general purpose shoe. They are great for dynamic workouts (5x/week) however their nice styling makes them an easy go to for jeans or shorts. Big fan of New Balance shoes for durability and comfort.
Anonymous from California on March 5, 2017
I have issues with shoes fitting, due to a small arch on my right foot, but these shoes fit very well!
Mike on January 27, 2017
Crossfit 7days a week. Tough,sturdy, and rope proof. Great lifting platform
Anonymous on January 22, 2017
I bought these for the gym, and they have exceeded my expectations. The low heal-toe drop really helps my form with squats and deadlifts, but they still are supportive, unlike other "minimal" shoes. I have owned many New Balance shoes and find the width of these fine at my normal size, I did not order a size bigger.