New Balance MW813
- With the New Balance® 813 walking shoe you'll get a smooth ride every time.
- Built on the SL-2 last.
- Supple leather upper.
- Cushioned collar for comfort.
- Lace-up front for optimal fit.
- Lightweight foam midsole for all-day comfort.
- Soft, fabric lining.
- ROLLBAR® technology posting system reduces rear-foot movement.
- Durable outsole offers excellent traction.
- Weight: 1 lb 1 oz
- Product measurements were taken using size 11.5, width 4E - Extra Wide. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
This product currently has 77 reviews
Customer Fit Survey:
Customers surveying this product said…
- 88%"Felt true to size"
- 82%"Felt true to width"
- 60%"Moderate arch support"
What our Customers are Saying
Anonymous on March 14, 2016
Great shoe for health care work. These shoes have no style other than being murdered out. This blandness has a quality to it and makes this shoe good for uniformity. No holes in the toe box. Good for keeping body fluids out of your socks. Non-slip sole. Comfortable.
Christine L from Virginia on December 30, 2015
These are basically the only sneakers on earth that fit me. They are very comfortable and available in 4E, which is an uncommon width. I wore the 812s for years, and these are a perfect replacement for them.
Nancy W from Kuna, ID on July 16, 2016
I bought these shoes for my son, who wears a 6E width. Very hard to find this size, tho there is one store locally that has them, at twice the price. So to find these at such a great price, and that fit his very wide feet is so great! He states that they fit very comfortably, and he is quite happy with them. Thanks!
Anonymous from New Jersey on March 23, 2015
Way too big. I'm wearing New Balance right now in a size 13 and they fit perfectly. This New Balance in a 13 is at least a full size too big!
Review for Zappos Rewards Points(What's this?)
Jeff from Ohio on February 18, 2017
Great for walking. I work in a hospital and put the miles on. They have a boring look, but are good for the hospital environment.