New Balance MW769v1
- Roam wherever the mood takes you, in the MW769v1 trail walking shoe.
- Suede leather, textile, and synthetic upper materials.
- Lace-up closure.
- Plush tongue and collar.
- Breathable fabric lining offers a great in-shoe feel.
- Removable foam insole.
- ABZORB® foam midsole supplies endless cushioning and compression set.
- Rubber outsole delivers light cushioning and traction.
- Weight: 12.2 oz
- Product measurements were taken using size 9, width D - Medium. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
This product currently has 33 reviews
Customer Fit Survey:
Customers surveying this product said…
- 58%"Felt true to size"
- 64%"Felt true to width"
- 64%"Moderate arch support"
What our Customers are Saying
Anonymous from Boston, MA on May 15, 2016
New Balance never disappointed me. These shoes are excellent. I enjoy wearing them and looking at them.
Anonymous on May 18, 2016
Short changed on material on the side where the lace holes are. Cost cutting or style change? Needs to be more like traditional quality NB shoes. Returned, will try other brands.
Anonymous from Norwalk, CT on March 19, 2017
Crazy - I ordered two of the exact same shoe - just different colors. The brown ones fit perfectly and are so comfortable, but the gray one were way tighter and have to be returned. Makes it hard to order shoes on-line. If not for Zappos customer service, I wouldn't even try. QC is out the window in China.
Anonymous on March 5, 2017
Comfortable stylish shoes. Just bought second pair because I wore out the first ones.
JOHN C from Earth on February 18, 2017
The 13EE seemed wider and shorter than what I was looking for.