New Balance MW577
- These shoes were proudly assembled at New Balance U.S. factories by more than 1,200 U.S. workers. Since the domestic value is less than 70%, New Balance labeled them "Assembled in the USA."
- Beat foot fatigue and limit joint pain by walking in these MW577 from New Balance®—the only shoes for the job!
- Leather upper for natural comfort, durability and fit.
- Foam-padded collar and tongue provide a snug, comfy fit.
- Textile lining and a cushioned, walking-specific footbed for enhanced comfort and impact protection.
- Traditional lacing closure for optimal fit.
- Reflective detailing enhances your visibility.
- PU midsole with ABZORB® provides superior cushioning and compression set—combined with DuPont® Engage® and isoprene rubber for the ultimate ride.
- Walking Strike Path® outsole stabilizes and guide the foot through the walking cycle.
- Rubber outsole for traction.
- Medicare / HCPCS code = A5500 Diabetic shoe
- Last: SL-2
- Weight: 1 lb
- Product measurements were taken using size 12, width D - Medium. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
This product currently has 169 reviews
Customer Fit Survey:
Customers surveying this product said…
- 92%"Felt true to size"
- 88%"Felt true to width"
- 59%"Moderate arch support"
What our Customers are Saying
Dean B from Charleroi, PA on July 25, 2014
I get these shoes for my son. He works in a bakery and decorates cakes all day - he is on his feet on concrete for 8 hours and he loves this shoe - he says it is very comfortable and makes his feet, knees, and low back feel good while working. He has had several pairs of them and it is his favorite for work.
Anonymous on October 11, 2013
First time that I have ever been able to work 100-15 hour days straight without any problems with my feet. Best shoe I've found yet for being on your feet all day.
Peter H from Tustin, CA on August 15, 2013
I like these shoes in all respects but one: they squeak (or croak like a frog, as another review said) constantly, on every step. The problem is the material of the tongue, which has a slick surface that rubs on the inside of the upper and the laces in such a way as to produce a sound similar to rubbing your finger on a blown-up balloon, or the sound made by your feet when walking in fresh snow. Anyway, it is really annoying, especially in a quiet environment. I would consider this a design flaw, and not recommend these shoes, even though they are very comfortable. I am returning the pair that I bought.
Anonymous from NYC on September 11, 2014
Be advised: These shoes are not fully leather. The toe-box area is synthetic which means your feet will sweat badly while working in these sneakers.
Greg from Minnesota on June 11, 2014
An excellent walking shoe. In fact, having tried and used many walking shoes through the years as an avid walker, I have to say this is the best. It is durable and experiences slow wear on the soles, unlike many walking shoes that quickly wear to one's walking gait. It is also very comfortable and give my feet a solid sense of support as I walk. I will continue to order this shoe for walking.