New Balance M990V4
- An ideal blend of cushioning and stability set the foundation for the latest iteration of an American classic. The New Balance® M990V4 boasts dynamic performance wrapped in a timeless silhouette to carry you mile after mile in uncompromising comfort.
- Predecessor: M990V3.
- Support Type: Overpronation/Stability.
- Cushioning: High energizing cushioning.
- Surface: Road.
- Differential: 12 mm.
- Breathable mesh and pigskin leather upper materials.
- Lace-up closure.
- Plush tongue and dual-density foam collar.
- Breathable fabric lining offers a great in-shoe feel.
- Removable foam insole.
- ENCAP® PU ring with EVA core wraps the lateral mid-foot through the heel, and around the medial mid-foot for enhanced stability.
- Blown rubber outsole.
- Made in the U.S.A. from imported materials.
- Weight: 13 oz
- Product measurements were taken using size 8, width B - Narrow. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
This product currently has 73 reviews
Customer Fit Survey:
Customers surveying this product said…
- 89%"Felt true to size"
- 89%"Felt true to width"
- 51%"Moderate arch support"
What our Customers are Saying
Jo Q from Spokane, WA on February 3, 2017
Love the fact that they hot pink and comfortable....I have big feet so it was awesome to find these shows in mens sizes.
Russ O from Long Island, NY on July 29, 2016
I am a slight overpronator and been looking for the right running shoe. I have gone through dozens of pairs with mixed results, so I decided to splurge and purchase these New Balance 990NV4 style and they are the best athletic shoes I have ever owned. In less than two weeks I have put over 100 miles on them and they feel great. The stability is outstanding and they do have tremendous balance (no pun intended). I know you are suppose to switch off ever couple of days, and although I own 6 pairs of athletic shoes, I have a hard time wanting to wear anything else. Looking forward to my next pair of NB!
Anonymous on July 1, 2016
Excellent shoe. Great fit and extremely comfortable.
Anonymous from Seattle on March 8, 2017
Very happy with these. I’m not a runner, but wear sneakers daily for gym workouts and walking. I was looking for something that provided good support and stability, as the Asics GT -2000 4’s I bought last summer feel like they’ve been pounded flat. Before settling on the New Balance 990’s, I tried a couple of Hoka models, as well as Asics’ Gel Nimbus and Kayano. Hoka’s either work for you or don’t. No dice for me. I also tried Brooks Adrenalin GTS 17’s. They were the next best, but not as comfortable as the 990’s The GT-2000’s are my fourth or fifth pair of Asics. As other reviewers have noted, it’s getting tiresome having to order a half size up. It also feels like they’ve raised the collar on the Nimbus and Kayano models, so they bite into the ankle. The 990’s felt great right away. I don’t believe in “breaking in” shoes, period. The 990’s are pricey. Time will tell if they hold up, but they look and feel like quality kicks. My only gripe – and this isn’t limited to New Balance – is the limited color combos for someone with extra wide feet. I suppose that’s a function of supply and demand. Hats off to Zappos for great customer service, as usual.
Don T from Oklahoma on March 4, 2017
The shoes arrived in just 2 days, even though they were promised in 4-5 days. Great shoes, and I highly recommend the New Balance 990V4s.