New Balance Classics WL574v1
- Step back into classic, old-school flava with these women's sneakers from New Balance® Classics!
- Suede and mesh uppers.
- Padded tongue and collar offers a snug, comfy fit.
- Traditional lacing system with a NB 574 woven label at tongue.
- Textile lining and a cushioned footbed for all-day comfort.
- ENCAP® midsole technology provides support and maximum durability.
- TPU heel strip provides added stability.
- Dual-layered EVA midsole for cushioning.
- Solid rubber outsole for long-wearing durability.
- Weight: 9.6 oz
- Product measurements were taken using size 7.5, width B - Medium. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
This product currently has 32 reviews
Customer Fit Survey:
Customers surveying this product said…
- 69%"Felt true to size"
- 81%"Felt true to width"
- 81%"Moderate arch support"
What our Customers are Saying
Barb from Cooekville TN on January 7, 2017
Costs of good workout shoes have become astronomical so I thought I would try a cheaper New Balance. I think there is some difference BUT not enough difference with my low impact workouts to matter. These shoes are great for walking, low impact aerobics, biking, indoor trampoline, etc. Probably a little less padding????
Karen from Reno, Nevada on March 21, 2017
I love these shoes.. Love the color, New Balance.. I have all different brands and colors to match all my outfits to walk and go to the gym and out to dinner.. I live in shorts. I recommend Zappos. Got another pair of shoes yesterday... Nothing beats Zappos!!!
Cyndie L from Fresno CA on March 5, 2017
They are really cute and comfortable! They are stiff in a good way - like they will hold up. Definitely dressier than a regular tennis shoe. Not much arch support, but I will use an orthotic.
Anonymous on March 3, 2017
LOVE these shoes! I have two pairs now. Super stylish and comfortable. Great with athleisure outfits or jeans. I have a very narrow foot, so they are a little wide for me but with the right sock, they're perfect.
Mary from Wisconsin on March 3, 2017
I love New Balance Classics 574s for my casual sneaker needs. I've lost count of how many pairs I've owned over the years, I've been wearing them so long. They're comfortable, stylish, and so colorful.