New Balance 940v3
- Push past your limits in the stable and dynamic cushioning of the New Balance® 940v3 running shoe!
- Predecessor: 940v2.
- Support Type: Overpronation/Stability.
- Cushioning: High energizing cushioning.
- Surface: Road.
- Differential: 12 mm.
- Breathable mesh and synthetic upper materials.
- No-sew upper application helps reduce the likelihood of irritation.
- Lace-up closure.
- Plush tongue and collar.
- Breathable fabric lining offers a great in-shoe feel.
- PU insert.
- Dual-density midsole ABZORB® features a blend of foam cushioning and compression set.
- Lightweight, flexible TPU TBEAM shank provides torsional stability and arch support.
- Blown rubber outsole.
- Medicare/HCPCS code = A5500 diabetic shoe.
- Weight: 12 oz
- Product measurements were taken using size 8, width D - Medium. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
This product currently has 16 reviews
Customer Fit Survey:
Customers surveying this product said…
- 94%"Felt true to size"
- 81%"Felt true to width"
- 50%"Excellent arch support"
What our Customers are Saying
Anonymous on February 14, 2017
Great shoe, very comfortable and the widest New Balance that I have tried. A little bit wider in the heel than many other shoes but with the lacing system, not a problem. Good support. Very stable. Excellent for walking. I have yet to try running in them.
Mark H on February 12, 2017
My foot was slipping out the back
Jennifer M from IN on March 18, 2017
THIS IS IT! This shoe in a 4E fits my son's wide feet and provides the arch support and stability that he needs! I was starting to think we would never find a shoe for him. Thank you Zappos!
Anonymous on March 17, 2017
The shoe fits well. The shoe has a mesh that lets it breath. The cushioning is good, not as good as the NB flagship 990, but still better then most. Very happy with shoes and the price.
Anonymous from Rhode Island on March 7, 2017
Best sneakers I've ever bought.