New Balance 840v3
- Get the plush you need to carry you mile after mile by lacing into the New Balance® 840v3 running shoe!
- Built for the neutral runner.
- Breathable mesh and synthetic upper materials.
- No-sew upper application helps reduce the likelihood of irritation.
- Lace-up closure.
- Plush tongue and collar.
- Breathable fabric lining offers a comfortable in-shoe feel.
- Removable polyurethane insole.
- Full-length EVA strobel board promotes lasting comfort.
- ABZORB® midsole is comprised of a blend foam cushioning and compression set.
- Differential: 12 mm.
- Blown rubber outsole.
- Medicare / HCPCS code = A5500 Diabetic shoe.
- Weight: 12 oz
- Product measurements were taken using size 9, width B - Narrow. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
This product currently has 61 reviews
Customer Fit Survey:
Customers surveying this product said…
- 93%"Felt true to size"
- 90%"Felt true to width"
- 57%"Moderate arch support"
What our Customers are Saying
Anonymous from New York, NY on November 25, 2015
Ahhhhh. Finally the same great feeling you had when you first tried the 840v2. This is a GREAT updated version. I'm a big guy with a large wide foot & custom orthotic inserts so I need a durable, comfortable neutral shoe with lots of toe box room to take me from walking on pavement to heavy duty workouts at the gym to miles long hikes and this is the perfect shoe! True to fit. NB added much appreciated little features like stretch laces for that Comfortable first day out-of-the-box fit. I highly recommend this shoe. (Especially at this affordable price range.)
Review for Zappos Rewards Points(What's this?)
Dawn T on November 7, 2016
I am a female who wears either a woman's 10 wide or a man's 8.5. I tried this shoe on in a NB store and in the woman's 10W I could feel the edge of the sole digging into the lateral bottom of my foot from arch area to 5th metatarsal head. The salesman had to put me into a men's 8.5 4E in order for me NOT to feel that lateral edge of the sole digging into the bottom of my foot. So while the toe box seems plenty roomy I warn you that midfoot this shoe is just too straight and narrow until you get past the arch. Also with the insole that comes with the shoe, in the 8.5 4E at least, the insole does not spread all the way to the edges of the toe box. So it seems New Balance stuck a normal width liner inside a 4E shoe. The only way I can now wear this shoe comfortably is with an after market insole for the sole purpose of not feeling the edge of the sole underneath my lateral side.
Jeff w from philadelphia on August 30, 2016
Not all size 10/4E shoes are created equal, not even when they're all made by New Balance. I've been struggling to find a pair that fits the same as my trusty old NB 993's. After 3 consecutive misses and returns, i've found a winner in the 840v3's. They're a little wider all the way up, and that suits me just fine.
Anonymous from Long Beach, NY on August 17, 2016
Great shoes that fit well. I have had trouble with other brands that were either too tight in the toe area or too loose in the heal area causing trips to the foot doctor. These fit well all over .
Jeff T from Bargersville, IN on August 11, 2016
If you wear orthotics and/or need a bigger toe box in a medium width shoe, this is a great option.