Native Shoes Monaco Low
- Native Shoes® makes tracks with the Monaco Low.
- Microfiber upper with perforated detailing.
- Traditional lace-up closure.
- No-sew assets on heel and eyelets.
- Padded insole is responsive and shock absorbent.
- Single-piece EVA outsole.
- Weight: 8 oz
- Product measurements were taken using size Men's 11, Women's 13, width Medium. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
This product currently has 2 reviews
Customer Fit Survey:
Customers surveying this product said…
- 100%"Felt a half size smaller than marked"
- 100%"Felt narrower than marked"
- 100%"No arch support"
What our Customers are Saying
Dustin from NC on August 10, 2016
These are great-looking shoes, as most Native Shoes are. I am disappointed, though, that Native does not address the design flaws that plague nearly all of their shoes. Like the rest of their line, these shoes are very narrow (I have a narrow foot and these are tight); the EVA foam on the bottom is completely exposed, thus it wears down quickly (I know this from owning many pairs of Natives). This micro-fiber upper surprised me, however: it's in the 90's where I live at the moment, and these shoes breathe pretty well. I have purchased Native shoes because they are extremely lightweight, which I love; EVA foam is so comfortable. They are like Crocs, but without any douche factor. But I wish Native would finesse the design and make them more wearable--especially the sole. In my opinion, the Monaco is the best design yet (in terms of style).
Review for Zappos Rewards Points(What's this?)
Anonymous from Santa Monica on November 27, 2016
These shoes have clean lines and and very light weight and I really like their appearance. But I returned these shoes because they have a very flimsy-feeling heel support, with no padding. I didn't want to take a chance on purchasing shoes that created doubts about comfort just seconds after trying them on.