Mountain Khakis Poplin Short
- Mountain Khakis Size Chart
- The Mountain Khakis® Poplin Short is made for comfort for the backyard bar-b-cue, but it's the trail-ready sportswear detailing that take it to the next level.
- Relaxed Fit shorts feature a loose fit that runs straight from the hip to the knee.
- Classic mid rise sits above the hips.
- 4.65 oz poplin features a peached finish and garment wash for a softer, broken-in hand.
- Cotton-poly blend offers wrinkle-resistant protection for a look that's always sharp.
- Grosgrain-taped waistband resists stretching for a consistent fit after a day's wear.
- Diamond-shaped inseam gusset improves range of motion.
- Reinforced triple-needle stitching and bar tacking.
- Belt-loop waistband.
- YKK® zip fly with antiqued nickel button closure.
- Hand pockets with welt pocket at the right side seam.
- Back welt pockets with coconut buttons.
- 70% cotton, 30% polyester.
- Machine wash and tumble dry.
- Waist Measurement: 32 in
- Outseam: 18 in
- Inseam: 8 in
- Front Rise: 10 in
- Back Rise: 15 in
- Leg Opening: 24 in
- Product measurements were taken using size 32, inseam 8. Please note that measurements may vary by size.