Merrell Murren Mid Waterproof
- Fall heels over head for the sole warming Merrell® Murren Mid Waterproof boot.
- M Select™ DRY technology seals out water while allowing moisture to escape, keeping feet comfortably dry.
- Lightweight, low-bulk 200 g M Select™ WARM insulation retains warmth.
- Full grain waterproof leather and textile uppers.
- Medial zippered closure.
- Cozy Conductor™ fleece lining is treated with M Select™ FRESH antimicrobial, odor-reducing technology for a fresher in-shoe feel.
- Removable ActiveHeat™ EVA footbed.
- Molded nylon arch shank.
- Merrell air cushioning in the heel absorbs shock and adds stability.
- M Select™ GRIP delivers durable traction and grip.
- Heel Height: 1 in
- Weight: 15 oz
- Circumference: 13 in
- Shaft: 9 3⁄4 in
- Platform Height: 1⁄2 in
- Product measurements were taken using size 9, width M. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
This product currently has 16 reviews
Customer Fit Survey:
Customers surveying this product said…
- 69%"Felt true to size"
- 56%"Felt narrower than marked"
- 75%"Moderate arch support"
What our Customers are Saying
Sadie from New York City on December 14, 2016
I bought these shoes in sizes 7.5 and 8 and only tried them indoors. Both sizes fit but the 8 accommodated my wide feet a bit more. Had they made a 7.5 wide width that would have been perfect. There's a lot to like about the shoes: they're light, they seem warm and they're fashionable. I'm sending them back because they don't work with my wide feet. Going up in size helps a tiny bit but there's too much room in the front of the shoe. I found the arch support to be low to moderate.
Cf from lakewood ny on December 17, 2016
I just got them today but I love them already. They are stylish but not for real dressy use. Great for everything else. I live in upstate NY so I'll be wearing them soon. I'll update my review after wearing them in the snow. I wear 8.5 and ordered 8.5. They fit perfectly with a medium weight sock.... there is room for a heavier sock as well but may be a bit tight. I also have a wide foot but they are quite comfortable....not snug at all.
Anonymous from NYC on March 15, 2017
Beautiful and comfortable BUT NOT WATERPROOF as advertised. Both boots leaked badly during recent snow storm.....a great disappointment. Unusable in bad weather which was sole reason for purchase.
Anonymous on January 17, 2017
Love Merrell everything but this boot fits SMALL. If you have wide calves you can forget getting this boot on. I usually wear a 9 in my 20 some pairs of Merrells... but since I was going to wear socks, I got a half size up. It wasn't even close to fitting.
Anonymous from Vermont on October 24, 2016
Really like this boot. I ordered two colors but I had trouble getting my heel in one. The bracken color fit the best so I am keeping that one. I have been buying the Merrill brand for years and have never had a problem with fit before.