Lysse Plus Side Ponte Wide Leg 14100
- Lyssé Size Chart
- Shapewear clothes you'll love to wear.
- Pull-on shapewear pant features an inner control panel to eliminate "the roll" and smooth the waist and hips.
- Stretch ponte knit fabric.
- Pintucked pleat runs down the front legs for a tailored look.
- Hits above the navel.
- Flares below the knee to a wide bootcut leg opening.
- 5" waistband from the yoke.
- Style #14100.
- 72% rayon, 24% nylon, 4% spandex;
Inner control panel: 86% polyester, 14% spandex.
- Machine wash cold, line dry.
- Outseam: 45 in
- Inseam: 33 in
- Front Rise: 12 in
- Back Rise: 16 in
- Leg Opening: 20 in
- Product measurements were taken using size 1X, inseam 33. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
This product currently has 3 reviews
What our Customers are Saying
Anonymous on August 19, 2015
I'm size 16-18, 6ft tall and i ordered 1x and it fits good except the length isn't long enough for me. I normally wear 34 inseam but 33 still ok. Oh the high waist band fits great too cause it doesn't roll when I sit. And this waist hit right on my bellybutton.
Pamela from Branford, CT on June 26, 2015
These are classic, well made pants. I have always gotten the boot cut, but wanted to try these. I understand the review that said these were small for 3x. I started to pull them on and thought, "Uh oh..." but I kept pulling as they stretch. The first time getting them on feels tight and funny, but they loosen up with wearing. They have more of a formal tailored look with the line that runs down the front of the pant, but I like it, as opposed to the boot cut which can be quite casual. I love that these can look more dressy. These are my new favorite pants! I am ordering three more pairs as I like them so much.
Claudia J from Philadelphia, PA on April 28, 2015
I ordered a 3x hoping for a comfy and baggy fit (usually am 2x). I couldn't even attempt to put them on because they were so small. Figured a wrong size had shipped but it was correct on the label. My sister-in-law, who wears a size 16 pant, tried them on and they fit her perfectly. The material is strange and seems like it would pull very easily. These are 9n their way back.