Lucky Brand 410 Athletic Fit in Barite
- Lucky Brand Men's Size Chart
- With their perfect lived-in look, these Lucky Brand® jeans will fit seamlessly into your closet. Be careful, though, because they may even dethrone your current favorite pair.
- A relaxed fit for all builds with a slim leg.
- Deep blue wash that boasts sanding and whiskering for a vintage feel.
- Belt loops.
- Hidden button fly and button waist.
- Classic five-pocket design.
- Logo patch at back right waistband.
- Contrast top stitching
- 92% cotton, 6% polyester, 2% spandex.
- Machine wash cold, tumble dry low.
- Waist Measurement: 32 in
- Outseam: 43 in
- Inseam: 32 in
- Front Rise: 11 in
- Back Rise: 15 in
- Leg Opening: 14 in
- Product measurements were taken using size 32, inseam 32. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
This product currently has 7 reviews
What our Customers are Saying
Anonymous on January 25, 2017
Love the lucky brand jean in general. Was looking for a more athletic fit and got them with these.
Anonymous on November 8, 2016
Great pair of jeans. I have very athletic thighs and have a difficult time finding jeans that fit the seat, waist, and thighs - normally I get to pick 2 and end up looking frumpy. The legs come to a nice taper which is new for me. Denim appears to be high quality.
Anonymous on November 1, 2016
These jeans are a great dark color and perfect to dress up or dress down. They run true to size so if your used to Lucky running a waist size larger, like I am, be sure to order your actual size. I'm 6'01" and 225lbs and normally take a 34" waist in Lucky Jeans when I'm actually 36". These might end up being my new go to jeans from Lucky. I normally purchase 367 Vintage.
Anonymous from Indiana on September 22, 2016
I like the 410 fit. They are true to size for me. Have a few pair of Lucky jeans and the quality and construction is very good.
Anonymous from Pittsburgh, PA on April 17, 2016
I got these for my husband and he loves them and has requested more. He has big quads but the rest of his legs are normal size and these give him enough space in the quad area without looking big or bulky. In addition to the fit working well for him, they also seem well made and are simply a nice looking jean!