Lilly Pulitzer Meg Top
- Lilly Pulitzer Size Guide
- An eye-catching, easy-to-wear top that pairs perfectly with slim-fitting bottoms.
- Printed tunic top in a cotton slub knit.
- Loose fit.
- Shirring falls from the banded collar for a stylish drape.
- Notched V-neckline.
- Elasticized cuff on the long raglan sleeves.
- 100% cotton.
- Machine wash cold, tumble dry low.
- Made in India.
- Length: 26 1⁄2 in
- Product measurements were taken using size SM. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
This product currently has 3 reviews
What our Customers are Saying
Anonymous from Houston, TX on February 25, 2017
I love this top! It is so hard to find tops that are cute AND 100% cotton. It washes a million times better than the rayon/spandex blends from Lilly. I hope they make more 100% cotton tops soon that are as flattering as this one.
Anonymous from FL on February 6, 2017
I absolutely love this top. I normally shy away from prints, but the blue and lavender colors are soft and beautiful. This top runs large and I would definitely recommend sizing down one full size from your normal L.P. size. This top is 100% cotton and is soft and comfortable.
Anonymous from FL on March 20, 2017
While I love the comfort & easy care of cotton, I am disappointed in this one. The colors look bright and clear on my monitor, but in person the navy & blue print looks dull and faded. As if the top has been washed and worn several times. I am considering returning because of this. For reference, wear the size that you would wear for an Elsa top. In other brands, I'm a 4/6 but in this top I wear an XS and it's still plenty roomy. It has a very boxy style. It needs tucking in and the arms needs scrunching. Plus done-up hair and big earrings to dress it up so it doesn't look too frumpy. I just don't find this top as flattering as the picture. I wouldn't mind the casual nature if it had cost less, but not at this price. Just meh.