Levi's® Womens Tailored Classic Western Shirt
- Levi's® Women's Size Guide
- A classic Levi's® look that's sure to be a wardrobe staple!
- This brand is a member of the Sustainable Apparel Coalition.
- Long-sleeve western shirt boasts a classic cut and slim fit contoured at the waist.
- Lightweight cotton twill is perfect for layering on cooler days.
- Pearlized snap closures add a feminine touch.
- Point collar.
- Pointed front and back yokes.
- Pointed snap-flap chest pockets.
- Branded tag detail.
- Long sleeves finished with triple-snap cuffs.
- Front snap closure.
- Rounded shirttail hemline.
- 100% cotton.
- Machine wash cold, tumble dry low.
- Length: 25 in
- Product measurements were taken using size SM. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
This product currently has 9 reviews
What our Customers are Saying
Marisa from Michigan on September 30, 2016
I love this top! I have it in two colors (both are the flannel version) and they're my favorites. Here's the important part: Absolutely, 100%, no question, SIZE UP. This shirt fits one full size smaller than an average women's top. I am a solid size 12, usually wear a large, and the XL in this is perfect...leaving just a little bit of wiggle room if it shrinks in the dryer. (It doesn't seem to shrink too much, though). I'd say it fits more like a Junior's size. If you can fit into an XL in Junior's, you're golden for the XL in this. If you're a size 14 or above, you're probably out of luck.
Mid-West on February 3, 2017
Was pleased that the fabric was softer and thinner than I expected due to earlier purchases a couple years back. Nice all-year round weight for most climates. Liked this shirt so much I ordered three colors (solids). The sizing varied a little, but I kept the small in two and medium in the one. Re. sizing: Stertchy fit. With a 34 chest, 5'7" and the small worked fine, also in the upper arms. Ordered the medium in response to other reviews, but sent back. Medium would work if you want to layer, wear something under or prefer a roomy fit.
Anonymous on December 27, 2016
Did not fit how I thought it would.
Paula from TX on November 1, 2016
I wanted this shirt after I saw it on the cover of my latest Redbook magazine. It fits perfectly. The fabric is a little on the heavy side for Texas but that just means it makes a pretty good shirt/jacket, too. Love the dark finish.
Kathleen S from Spokane, WA on October 10, 2016
Nice, thick material with a lovely feminine shape. It runs small everywhere, so I ordered a size up and was very happy I did. It has a little room all over, but not too big or tight. Great shirt!