Levi's® Plus Plus Size Shaping Bermuda
- Levi's® Plus Women's Size Guide
- Finish off your casual, comfortable look with easy Levi's® Bermuda Shorts.
- This brand is a member of the Sustainable Apparel Coalition.
- Mid-rise shorts feature an easy straight fit and classic Bermuda length that ends at the rolled cuff.
- Specially designed inner panel creates a tummy-slimming effect.
- Leather brand patch on the back waist.
- Five-pocket design with signature arcuate stitch at back.
- Belt loop waistband.
- Zip fly and button closure.
- Soft Clean White: 97% cotton, 3% elastane;
Darkest Indigo: 81% cotton, 17% polyester, 2% elastane;
Agave Bloom, Indigo Hickory, Morning Song: 79% cotton, 18% polyester, 3% elastane.
- Machine wash and tumble dry.
- Waist Measurement: 34 in
- Outseam: 21 in
- Inseam: 11 in
- Front Rise: 10 in
- Back Rise: 15 in
- Leg Opening: 20 in
- Product measurements were taken using size 16W, inseam 11. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
This product currently has 2 reviews
What our Customers are Saying
Anonymous from Las Vegas on June 9, 2016
I love these shorts. They're made of a nice, soft lightweight denim with just a bit of stretch. As mentioned in a previous review, the front pockets are quite shallow which is really the only drawback I can find to these jeans. If you're looking for a pair of shorts that aren't too short and smooth everything nicely without being too restrictive, these are the shorts for you!
Amy from Phoenix, AZ on April 28, 2016
These shorts in the Willow Glen color are 92% cotton, 6% poly, and 2% elastane. You have to be careful about Levi's products these days if you don't want a lot of polyester in your clothes! (I don't, because it's hot and does not breathe, and retains odors.) NOTE that the same model of shorts in different colors, can have differing fabric contents -- so if this matters to you, be sure to check the details on each color you consider! My new shorts are pretty stretchy even with the >90% cotton content, which makes them easy to move in. The rise in front brings the shorts up just to where they cover the belly button, on me. I like that Levi's has not sewn the cuffs up, so I can wash & dry them without doubled-up fabric and then roll them as I like them when they are ready to wear. Levi's are making their front pockets too shallow these days, and this pair of shorts is no exception -- don't try keeping a credit card or much cash in your pocket, because you'll lose it when you sit down! Apart from that pocket flaw, these are great shorts. Levi's are the BEST at shaping nice, snug, flattering thighs in plus-size pants & shorts, in my opinion. (Mine are size 20, and I've previously worn Levi's 22s and 24s, all nice & snug across the butt & thighs.) ;-D