Levi's® Plus Plus Size Pull-On Leggings
- Levi's® Plus Women's Size Guide
- Comfort is always in style. Step out with confidence in the Levi's® Slimming Pull On Legging.
- This brand is a member of the Sustainable Apparel Coalition.
- Jean legging runs skinny from the hip through the leg.
- Higher, straight-cut waistband
- Woven logo label accents the right rear pocket.
- Five-pocket design with signature arcuate stitch at the back pockets.
- Wide stretch waistband.
- Dark Delight: 74% cotton, 23% polyester, 3% elastane.
- Potrero: 71% cotton, 28% polyester, 1% elastane.
- Black Waves, Soft Olive Leaf, : 98% cotton, 2% elastane.
- Dark Ink Rinse, Merlot Rinse, Sun Soaked: 69% cotton, 12% viscose, 17% polyester, 2% elastane.
- Junipero Street: 89% cotton, 9% polyester, 2% elastane.
- Machine wash and tumble dry.
- Waist Measurement: 36 in
- Outseam: 41 in
- Inseam: 31 in
- Front Rise: 10 in
- Back Rise: 15 in
- Leg Opening: 11 in
- Product measurements were taken using size 16W, inseam M. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
This product currently has 6 reviews
What our Customers are Saying
Connie w from seattle on September 12, 2016
I have purchased Jeans with waistband in another maker. Clearly, Levi is ANOTHER company with no clue how to design for plus sized women. These pants were a sized up Junior size...short rise, hipless,skinny legs....I ordered a size up as suggested and it didn't do any good.
Drea from Shawnee, KS on April 7, 2016
Since there were no reviews I called customer service to see if they could help me figure out what size to order. I decided to go up one size. That was the right decision. These jeans look so good. I think the bigger size does make the ankle area bigger but they still look awesome for the price.
Char!e V from Cleveland on December 1, 2016
I ordered this color and dark delight in the same size, dark delight fit fine, this juniper color was too small. Love the way the denim looks, it looks the most authentic - not royal blue washed. Will be ordering in the bigger size for this color.
Vicky l from FL on October 21, 2016
Item was to big and too long.
Rachel from Westchester, NY on March 14, 2017
I feel like they run a bit small. Maybe order a size up. Very fashionable and well made, durable. I do like them but would order up next time.