Levi's® Mens 514™ Straight
- The Levi's® look that find the balance between comfort and style.
- This brand is a member of the Sustainable Apparel Coalition.
- The 514™ is a universal slim straight fit, cut to avoid snugness without being too baggy.
- Fits close through the seat and thigh with a classic straight leg.
- Low rise sits below the waist.
- Five pocket design with signature arcuate stitch at back.
- Leather brand patch at back waist.
- Belt loop waistband.
- Zip fly and button closure.
- 100% cotton except on noted washes.
- Black, Blue Roast, Courier, Ship Yard, Stonewash Stretch, Veritable: 99% cotton, 1% elastane.
- Black Coffee Corduroy, Black Corduroy, Lead Grey Corduroy: 84% cotton, 14% polyester, 2% elastane;
- Graphite, Haggard, Midnight, Rothrock, Sargent Cypress, Ship Yard: 98% cotton, 2% elastane.
- Midnight, Rothrock,: 98% cotton, 2% elastane.
- Under the Fence: 98.83% cotton, 1.17% elastane.
- Machine wash cold, tumble dry low.
- Waist Measurement: 32 in
- Outseam: 42 in
- Inseam: 32 in
- Front Rise: 10 in
- Back Rise: 15 in
- Leg Opening: 18 in
- Product measurements were taken using size 32, inseam 34. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
This product currently has 585 reviews
What our Customers are Saying
Anonymous on November 14, 2011
I absolutely love these jeans! I am a tall (6'4”) male with a real thin waist. I wear a 32/34 and these pants fit like a glove. The description does not lie when it says it's the “perfect medium between baggy and slim” - they truly are. I can feel comfortable when I stand up and comfortable when I sit down. No matter what I do these jeans are ready to go. These jeans look good, fit good, and the pockets aren't at all dinky. Just purchased my second pair.
Brent W from Traverse City, MI on November 17, 2011
Awesome jeans. Great style. I'm a big muscular guy with thick legs - 6'2'' 240lbs and have a hard time finding stylish jeans that aren't wide boot cut and fit nice. These did the trick. Great fit, in between skinny and boot, and they fit me great. I ordered 1 size up, however - normally wear a 36 and got a 38 and they are perfect. Highly recommend! I ordered another color already.
Anonymous on March 12, 2010
These jeans are terrible! I bought 4 pair about 4 months ago, washing them after 3 wears on average. About a month in, one pair developed a hole around the back pocket (on the inside corner, where jeans always wear thin). I thought I'd just snagged the pocket while working on the house, but now I'm sure it's because of the poor quality of the product. Now, a few months later, only 1 of my 4 pairs is still sans holes. One has a nice big hole in the crotch with more on the way on the thighs, while another pair has two decent size gaps around the corners of the back pockets (both of 'em!), just like with the first pair to fail.
Vladimir on April 13, 2012
Just an update on my eralier review. If you purchase the 3D Coated jeans follow the care instructions to a T. Being a dude I just threw them in the wash with everything else and dried them on high like everything else and took them out of the drier 3 days later like I always do and they shrank. Do Not Dry Them On High. I am now rockin' a pair of floods and I don't think the ladies are gonna be impressed. Completely my fault though
Anonymous on January 10, 2012
I usually wear a 34/34 but my last pair of 514 were 99% cotton and 1% elastane and the 32/34 fit perfect so I ordered the same size. These are 100% cotton so putting them on was a bit tough but I dampened them with a bit of water and wrinkle releaser and they stretched a bit to fit awesome. Just wont be able to dry them on high for awhile. Good excuse to lose that last 20lbs!