Levi's® Mens 511™ Slim
- Style's not something you think about; it's just a way of life. Keep on keepin' on with the signature Levi's® 511™ Slim.
- This brand is a member of the Sustainable Apparel Coalition.
- The 511™ is cut close through the thigh with a slim, lightly tapered fit through the leg.
- Slouch-cut low rise sits just below the waist.
- Five-pocket design with signature arcuate stitch at back.
- Leather brand patch at back waist.
- Belt loop waistband.
- Zip fly and button closure.
- 100% cotton except on noted washes.
- Black Stone, Black Stretch, Clean Dark, Express, Mariposa, Rigid Dragon, Rigid Grey, Skunk Train: 99% cotton, 1% spandex.
- Bear Grass, Bitter Sweet Rinsed Cord, Dress Blues Rinsed Corduroy, Merlot Rinsed Corduroy, Rinsed Playa, Sargent Cypress, Throttle, White: 98% cotton, 2% spandex.
- Sea Drift: 93% cotton, 4% polyester, 2% polyethylene, 1% elastane.
- Lake Merrit: 92% cotton, 7% polyester, 1% elastane.
- Machine wash and tumble dry.
- Waist Measurement: 34 in
- Outseam: 44 in
- Inseam: 34 in
- Front Rise: 10 in
- Back Rise: 14 in
- Leg Opening: 14 1⁄2 in
- Product measurements were taken using size 33, inseam 34. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
This product currently has 523 reviews
What our Customers are Saying
Colleen M from Orlando, FL on January 11, 2012
These fit my 16 year old long-legged no-a$$ son perfectly and kept his swag on point.
Anonymous from Dolyestown, PA on November 19, 2011
I was concerned about buying skinny fit jeans since I am a size 36. They fit and look great. Delivery was quick.
Karen B from Pennsylvania on January 11, 2012
My son loves these jeans but the one thing I learned is that different colors of the same style are made from different percentages of cotton. The chalked gray fit him great before and after a wash but the custom dark khaki were at least a size too small after washing (go up a size when ordering). Other than that, the jeans are great and the customer service is extraordinary! I recommend buying from Zappos to everyone.
Sharon M from Portland OR on March 17, 2012
My husband will not wear anything that he perceives as "fashion jeans." Which is a joke because he frequently gets compliments at his office about his jackets and ties---which I choose or else he would go to work wearing the same thing every day. Thus, he does like to be perceived as wearing fashionable attire or he would not come home and tell me he received a compliment. But he says he loves these jeans because they are "Plain old Levi's." And yet, when he was wearing them in Nordstrom the other day while trying on sport coats, he got a compliment on these jeans! Thus, these jeans are the sweet spot for guys who just want jean but who secretly want to look up to date and in style. For fit information, he is tall, slender and gym fit: these jeans sit on his hip bones and are not low and slouchy and not tight at the waist. The waist size was the same as his waist size in dress slacks. The butt is not tight. They were washed and dried with no change in fit. He choose Seaweed and Magno.
Sleepylaughter from Madison, WI on April 30, 2009
Definitely skinny - 5’6”, 130lb, 28” waist, toned legs, small butt. Normally wear 29x30 or 30x30 low rise boot cuts /w a belt. Decided to try out skinnies for a nightlife outfit. Got a 30x30, fits like a glove, a little tight in the crotch, but excellent fit otherwise. I like the wash, but I'm not picky as long as it looks like a pair of jeans. 100% cotton, but still surprisingly flexible. I dance and although I don't think these could handle a full split, depending on how tight they're on you, they can definitely handle a half split and typical social/club dancing. Also comfortable enough to sit in for long periods of time. I think there's a 511 w/ spandex, but I don't think it's offered via Zappos atm. Taking my pair out for a run tonight and assuming they pass, I'll be looking to get a pair of the spandex version.