Levi's® Mens 505® Regular
- The classic Levi's® look that's always in style.
- This brand is a member of the Sustainable Apparel Coalition.
- 505® jeans fit comfortably straight through the seat, thigh and leg.
- Straight-cut waistband sits at the waist.
- Sits evenly on both the front and back.
- Classic, five-pocket design.
- Branding-stamped rivet and shank button-detailing.
- "Levi's®" or trademark-branded red tab at back pocket.
- Leather brand patch at back waist.
- Signature arcuate stitch at back pockets.
- Belt loop waistband.
- Zip fly and button closure.
- For those with larger frames, Big & Tall sizes are also available.
- 100% cotton except on noted washes.
- Goldentop: 99% cotton, 1% elastane.
- Skunk Train: 99.13% cotton, 0.87% elastane.
- Big Root, Cash, Navarro: 98% cotton, 2% elastane.
- Green Leaf: 93% cotton, 6% polyester, 1% elastane.
- Machine wash cold, tumble dry low.
- Waist Measurement: 32 in
- Outseam: 41 in
- Inseam: 32 in
- Front Rise: 11 in
- Back Rise: 14 in
- Leg Opening: 16 1⁄2 in
- Product measurements were taken using size 33, inseam 32. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
This product currently has 338 reviews
What our Customers are Saying
Anonymous from Michigan on February 15, 2012
Wish you would include jeans with shorter inseams. I have to have my jeans shorten at an extra cost. Now I look for jeans that have the right inseam. Also would like too see permanent press jeans. I,m sure you would see a big increase in sales, just doing these two things. Having American made would really add to sales.
Driggs from chgo on March 9, 2012
What the heck?! It's been a couple years since I last bought Levis 505 & 501's - until now. When did they lighter - not the heavy duty weight I have known for so many years. I am a woman and buy the guy's Levis, as they fit me better and made better than the womens. Now these jeans feel as light as the womens! Not cool, Levi's! The fit is fine. For what it's worth, these are made in Bangladesh. Sigh. Wish they'd come back to the USA.
Anonymous from Austin, TX on February 10, 2012
Good pair of jeans at a good price. I bought a pair of Bonobos at the same time and, while the fit and finish of the Bonobos is definitely better, the cost was 3x higher. I'm a pretty trim fellow and in my opinion, these fit better than the same size 501s because there's a little more room in the upper thighs and the waist sits slightly lower. The dark wash is good but you can tell the quality of the wash and jeans is not the best. At less than retail, you won't find a better deal, however.
Anonymous on March 8, 2012
These new 505 jeans are strange, and nothing like 501s or the older 505. They have a knit that is wide and are especially 'soft' fabric, not like traditional 'denim', although thicker than the new skinny jeans. They most resemble the newer 517's, but with straight leg. They fit somewhat strangely, in my opinion. The waist section is shorter, like a low rise while the legs are thighs and legs are wider than 501's. If you normally wear 501's or older 505's, I wouldn't recommend these.
Anonymous from Arlington, VA on April 8, 2012
One of my favorite Levi’s purchases ever. They are a nice dark grey color that goes well with just about any work shirt I can tuck into the pants. I work in a sort of laid back office and these are a great way to get away with wearing comfy jeans that don't look like jeans. Size was perfect and washing them didn't discolor or shrink them if you follow instructions carefully. Best purchase on Zappos so far. Excellent price.