Levi's® Mens 501® Original
- Please click here for the new Levi's® 501 promo video!
- A tried-and-true classic, Levi's® 501® is the one that started it all.
- This brand is a member of the Sustainable Apparel Coalition.
- Original fit runs straight and true through the seat, thigh and leg.
- Tilted waistband pitches toward the front to sit just below the waist.
- Classic five-pocket design.
- Leather brand patch at back waist.
- Signature arcuate stitch at back pockets.
- Belt loop waistband.
- Button fly closure.
- 100% cotton.
- All styles with "Stretch" in color name: 99% cotton, 1% elastane.
- Machine wash cold, tumble dry low.
- For those with larger frames, Extended Sizes sizes are also available.
- Waist Measurement: 32 in
- Outseam: 44 in
- Inseam: 34 in
- Front Rise: 11 1⁄4 in
- Back Rise: 15 in
- Leg Opening: 16 in
- Product measurements were taken using size 32, inseam 34. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
This product currently has 686 reviews
What our Customers are Saying
Richard H from Boston, MA on November 11, 2011
Levis 501's are the only jeans worth wearing! All those other models are okay, but 501's are the originals. Great fit, great look. The only others worth considering are 505's - if you can't deal with the button fly. (Opinionated, aren't I?) Unique to Zappos is the inseam measurement of 31". I have checked 20 or 30 sites, and all have inseams either 30 or 32. 30 is just barely okay for me, and 32 bags up too much over my shoe. 31 is perfect, just enough break over the shoe. Only Zappos has 31 inseam - not even Levis site has that length. (For the paranoid among us, I did extensive reading about signs of counterfeits. None of the signs, obvious and subtle, show up on Zappos Levis. These are the genuine article.) So, if you want the real deal, in more size choices than anywhere else - this is the place to get 501's. The only jeans to have (in my humble opinion)!
Darrell P from North Carolina on November 3, 2011
I have ordered several items from Zappos.com and I am very satisfied. Quality and the fastest delivery I have ever had ordering from the internet. Thanks Zappos.
Anonymous from Minneapolis ,Minnesota on November 2, 2011
I only wear these type of jeans because they are perfect. Zappos delivered for free when JC Penney and Macys, even Sears, wanted at least 7 bucks. They came faster than promised and had no problems. I will purchase from them again.
John R from Cliffside Park, N.J. on February 9, 2012
You Guys are the greatest! I do not know how anyone can compete with you. I got my order the next with no shipping charges! How can you beat that?
Robert C from Chesapeake, VA on November 3, 2011
Basically the best pair of jeans I have every owned. As other people say, buy them roughly 2in bigger in waist and 2-4in bigger in inseam. I normally wear a 32x34, so I got a 34x36 and they fit well. Plus the shrinking was a lot of fun, having a custom fit is part of the appeal.