Levi's® Big & Tall Big & Tall 559™ Relaxed Straight
- A modern take on the uncompromising Levi's® classic.
- This brand is a member of the Sustainable Apparel Coalition.
- The 559™ cut features an easy fit through the seat and thigh that's relaxed without being too loose.
- Straight cut through the leg for a modern line.
- Sits below the waist with a slightly higher back for improved coverage.
- Classic, five-pocket design.
- Leather brand patch at back waist.
- Signature arcuate stitch at back pockets.
- Belt loop waistband.
- Zip fly and button closure.
- 100% cotton.
- Black: 99% cotton, 1% elastane.
- Machine wash cold, tumble dry low.
- Waist Measurement: 46 in
- Outseam: 48 in
- Inseam: 36 in
- Front Rise: 13 in
- Back Rise: 18 in
- Leg Opening: 20 in
- Product measurements were taken using size 36, inseam 38. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
This product currently has 42 reviews
What our Customers are Saying
John P from Iowa on December 8, 2010
I am a big fan of Levi's jeans and especially the 559 style. If you are Big & Tall like me the, 559 model is the way to go. I wear 40X38 which is impossible for me to find in any retail store or mall where I live. The jeans have a structured fit but are relaxed and very comfortable without being too loose or baggy. I bought the dark polish color and really like it. It appears to be slightly more formal than the other color options. The jeans appear to be built to last. I will be buying another pair of these jeans off of Zappos.com in the future.
Patrina P from CT on December 28, 2010
My boyfriend is tall and skinny (6'6, 175lbs), and has a hard time finding any clothing that is long enough. I was excited to see that Levis has a big and tall line, and bought him some of these jeans. The relaxed cut makes him look as if he has hips like a girl. They look horrible on him. If you are tall and thin, do not buy the relaxed cuts.
Anonymous on September 26, 2012
I'm 6'7 and had relied on other brands for 38" inseam jeans. No longer. These jeans look great (I bought them in two colors, both are good). I highly recommend. (I'm actually a 37" inseams so I'll have to tailor them, but that is the least of my worries.)
Anonymous from new jersey on June 22, 2012
I got mine a couple of months ago and I love them. I usually have a harder time finding jeans that I like because I have more of a butt then most guys lol. but these fit great and they're my new favorite pair. I can wear them on or off of my waist, and they fit great. Either way.
Review for Zappos Rewards Points(What's this?)
Anonymous on March 1, 2017
Could not tell at first if they were or a dark blue, but it does matter, I got shirts and shoes on the way to match. I love my new pants