Kipling Seoul Backpack with Laptop Protection
- Click here for a video on how to properly measure your laptop!
- Travel meets tasteful with the Seoul Computer Backpack from Kipling® - whether you're sauntering to school or surfing in Sri Lanka.
- Laptop compartment accommodates up to a 15" laptop.
- Made of water-resistant crinkle nylon for that stylishly rumpled look.
- Adjust the padded shoulder straps to make the pack ride high or low.
- Top grip handle, so you can grab and go.
- Load up this stylish backpack's roomy interior; there's still room for your favorite laptop in its own protected compartment.
- The main zippered interior compartment has a padded back and bottom panel.
- The quick access zip-front pocket contains 2 pen sleeves, a cell phone pocket and an iPod®/PDA.
- Additional large front zippered pocket for maps or class schedules.
- Comes with signature Kipling monkey key chain.
- Weight: 1.5 lbs
- Bottom Width: 12 in
- Middle Width: 12 in
- Top Width: 12 in
- Depth: 5 1⁄2 in
- Height: 17 1⁄2 in
- Strap Length: 32 1⁄2 in
- Strap Drop: 15 in
- Handle Length: 7 1⁄2 in
- Handle Drop: 2 in
- Weight: 1 lb 5 oz
- This product may have a manufacturer's warranty. Please visit the manufacturer's website or contact us at email@example.com for full manufacturer warranty details.
This product currently has 18 reviews
What our Customers are Saying
Anonymous on January 24, 2012
Nice, very well done and easily accommodates my Dell XPS 15Z computer. The only thing is, that I didn't receive the monkey key chain. I want one!
Jacque C from Billings Montana on November 10, 2011
I like my Backpack. It is so light weight. The zippers close so easily. Each compartment is perfect for appropriate sized storage. The size is perfect for carrying around a iPad, in addition to all the other things I manage to store in my backpack.
Jill K from Chicago, il on February 29, 2012
This is the best backpack! My daughter said this one is the best. She has a lot of binders and books and it fits everything. She is in middle school. We have tried others and this is her favorite!
Anonymous from Cincinnati, Ohio on August 18, 2011
I bought this backpack for my junior year of high school and am very impressed. I was worried about size, that it would be much smaller than my old backpack (Heckler by The North Face). It surprised me when it came that it could fit just as much if not more into it than my old one. Definitely worth it!
Mai T from Deerfield Beach, Fl on August 28, 2013
I just received my order of the Kipling Seoul Computer backpack. I am highly annoyed and disappointed, as the monkey was missing. This monkey makes the bag, what happened to quality control. A huge company as Zappos should be ashamed of themselves.