Keen Utility Detroit Slip-On
- The Keen Utility™ Detroit Slip-On is a versatile boot ideal for all-day wearing for easy, light-duty work days.
- Water-resistant nubuck leather upper.
- Gore panels on sides allow for easy on and off.
- KEEN.PROTECT patented toe protection has the shoe outsole wrap up and over the toes for ultimate protection.
- Features hydrophobic/hydrophilic two-zone comfort lining.
- Dual density EVA footbed provides both cushioned comfort and support.
- Removable metatomical dual density EVA footbed
- Metatomical footbed design is an internal support mechanism that's anatomically engineered to provide excellent arch support while cradling the natural contours of the foot.
- Shellback heel support.
- Torsion stability ESS shank.
- Oil and slip-resistant outsole features high traction lug patter for excellent stability.
- Steel toe meets or exceeds ASTM F2412-11 and F2413-11 I/75 C/75 EH standards.
- Weight: 1 lb 9 oz
- Circumference: 11 in
- Shaft: 5 3⁄4 in
- Product measurements were taken using size 11, width EE - Wide. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
This product currently has 3 reviews
Customer Fit Survey:
Customers surveying this product said…
- 67%"Felt true to size"
- 67%"Felt true to width"
- 67%"Moderate arch support"
What our Customers are Saying
Joe v from Memphis on November 4, 2015
I work in an industrial food facility, and these are great. Meet safety requirements and are comfortable all day long. I wear 13w which is hard to find something I can actually use, these were a great find!
Review for Zappos Rewards Points(What's this?)
Anonymous on December 18, 2016
I purchased the Keen Utility Detroit Slip-on to replace a very similar Keen boot. After six years of hard wear, it was time to retire that pair. I've owned several pairs of Keen footwear: sandals, shoes and boots. All men's size 9.5. So I confidently ordered 9.5 in this pair. Nope. It took three tries to get the sizing right, and I had to go down a full size. In addition, I added a thicker aftermarket footbed to take up some extra space. Even in the medium width, these seem to be cut generously. Thankfully, Zappos is good about exchanges when it comes to sizing issues. I have to say these are not as comfortable as the similar model I purchased in 2010. Also, the tiny nylon loops are almost useless when getting the boots on. My previous model had big leather loops that were easier to grasp. Overall, I'm less impressed with these.
Kent M from Casa Grande, AZ on August 25, 2015
These boots fit nicely out of the box once I got them on. I say that because like other boots of this style they need to be a little tight to keep them on your feet while walking. My only complaint involves the small finger loops that are on the, so you can pull them onto your feet. It is very uncomfortable to use and with a standard pair of cotton socks will almost not even go on your foot. Though like I said once they are on they are really comfortable. Please add a bigger leather loop on the back like boots of this style used to have.