- Soles haven't experienced true, uninhibited freedom until they have slipped into the Keen® Uneek sandal.
- Innovative two-cord upper construction features polyester braided cord with a nylon core that provides increased strength.
- Two cords and a simple, free-moving cord junction design allows the upper to move and adapt to the foot's shape, promoting enhanced freedom of movement that doesn't compromise structural support.
- Microfiber heel back provides both security and comfort.
- Bungee-lacing system offers a secure fit and feel.
- Metatomical footbed with microfiber cover molds to the foot for the perfect fit and feel.
- Lightweight PU midsole supplies lasting, daylong comfort.
- High-traction, non-marking rubber outsole with razor siping delivers secure, reliable traction.
- Weight: 13 oz
- Product measurements were taken using size 11.5, width D - Medium. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
This product currently has 57 reviews
Customer Fit Survey:
Customers surveying this product said…
- 84%"Felt true to size"
- 95%"Felt true to width"
- 60%"Moderate arch support"
What our Customers are Saying
Daryl W from Atlanta on June 28, 2015
Love these sandals! For me, it is the perfect combination of style and comfort. The "woven rope net design" looks questionable in the pictures, but when you get the actual shoe and put it on, the design looks ten times better than the picture! I literally have gotten at least 2 compliments a week from strangers when I wear these, and people want to know where I purchased them. Being a 'whimsical eclectic eccentric artistic' type, these sandals perfectly fit my persona. I'm a black male with size 10 and a half to 11 size feet, and I was nervous about correct shoe sizes via an internet order. I got a 10 and a half. It turned out to be a slightly tight fit with part of the 'cord design' rubbing painfully on the right side of my upper foot. But I used shoe stretchers to stretch the sandals overnight, and now they fit fine. And I have a medium to light brown skin tone, so I love how the black & yellow color design contrast with my skin. For Caucasian and lighter skin tones, be prepared for the possibility of having some very (weird or cool?) 'net like tan lines' on your feet, after wearing in direct sun! And I can't say enough about the speed and service of Zappos. They really have a fast delivery once you place your order! I'm very happy with this purchase and highly recommend both Zappos and the Keen Uneek sandal!
Danny G from Houston TX USA on April 15, 2015
Purchased shoe for friend as I already own the black/yellow style. Shoe is true to size fit and wears well with anything. Keen shoes are excellent!
Valerie on January 21, 2017
He liked the styling -- a lot. The fit was "true". He said the shoes were very comfortable which is a nice testimony considering his flat feet and we walked about 6 miles sightseeing! He is very satisfied with this sandal. Consider them. You may be very happy.
Lee b from ca on January 3, 2017
great shoes, cool design, perfect for the island. great in the water.
Anonymous from South Florida on December 7, 2016
Just purchased my third pair of Keen Uneek sandal. My first pair from June 2015 I'm still wearing. All three were bought a half size larger than my normal shoe size. They're very well constructed from parachute cord I am told. They're comfortable and sturdy. I live in a warm climate so I wear them daily at work or during free time outings. Either people love them or hate them. Well, if you want something unique, comfortable and durable I recommend them highly.