Keen Sage Sandal
- The Keen® Sage Sandal water shoe has a lightweight, airy design with an ultra supportive footbed and a superior outsole so it will keep you comfortable all day long.
- Women's-specific fit enhances the streamlined design.
- Ariaprene™ and synthetic lightweight upper.
- Features a quick-lace capture system at instep and a hook-and-loop closure at heel for a secure fit.
- Interior treated with Cleansport NXT™ technology for natural odor control.
- Soft synthetic rubber lining is a hypoallergenic alternative to neoprene.
- Metatomical EVA-molded footbed design is an internal support mechanism that is anatomically engineered to provide excellent arch support and cradle the natural contours of the foot.
- Compression molded EVA midsole provides added shock absorption and support.
- Metatarsal ridge for natural underfoot support.
- Nonmarking rubber outsole with razor siping for excellent traction.
- Weight: 6 oz
- Product measurements were taken using size 8, width B - Medium. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
This product currently has 13 reviews
Customer Fit Survey:
Customers surveying this product said…
- 54%"Felt true to size"
- 92%"Felt true to width"
- 54%"Moderate arch support"
What our Customers are Saying
Nancy D from St. Simons Island, GA on April 20, 2016
I had been looking for a new Keen sandal that was comfy, lightweight, and worked for my odd and narrow feet. These were a delight to wear from day l.
Anonymous from Long Island, New York on August 1, 2016
Great sandals, comfortable, light weight, walked all day at Great Adventure. Would totally recommend.
Anonymous from Philadelphia, Pennsylvania on July 3, 2016
I bought these shoes to walk back and forth to the beach (about two blocks each way) and they were quite comfortable. I wear a size 7 in the Newport H2 but needed a size 8 in the Sage.
Anonymous on June 30, 2016
Definitely run half size smaller. I have several pairs of Keen sandals in 7.5. Had to go up to women size 8 in these. They run narrower than the Venice and Newports, but still adjustable enough for wider feet. Those with narrower feet would have a better fit in these or the Keen Whisper Sandal than the Venice or Newports. Lightweight but supportive. Moderate arch support. The entire footbed is lighter so you may not feel the arch support as much, but it was adequate for my moderate to high arch. I have slightly wide feet and high instep. Not as clunky as some Keen sandals, not as 'dressy' as others. I wear with or without thin socks. Has a very modest toe 'bumper' instead of the entire front of shoe. I wish there were more color choices. I prefer the Whisper for that reason.
Mary B on June 23, 2016
Hallelujah! I have finally found a sandal I can wear. I have very wide feet because of bunions and hammer toes etc. I am so happy not to have wear sneakers all summer. Thank you Keen footwear. I agree with previous reviewers who say this shoe runs a 1/2 size small. Normally I wear an 8 but thanks to their comments I ordered an 8.5.