Keen Kids Newport H2 (Toddler/Little Kid)
- The Newport is the foundation of the Keen footwear line. Designed with outdoor play in mind, the Newport H2 provides the comfort and protection young feet need for land and water activities.
- Quick-drying polyester web upper.
- Hydrophobic mesh lining.
- Cushioned EVA footbed provides all-day comfort.
- Treated with AEGIS Microbe Shield® antimicrobial technology that helps prevent odor, staining and deterioration.
- Hook-and-loop closure ensures a secure fit and easy on/off.
- 3M Reflective pull tabs provide added visibility during night time adventures.
- KEEN.PROTECT™ patented toe protection.
- Grippy, non-marking rubber outsole ensures traction on wet or dry surfaces.
- Gently brush with a soft, damp sponge to remove loose dirt and restore surface.
- Weight: 6 oz
- Product measurements were taken using size 9 Toddler, width M. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
This product currently has 238 reviews
Customer Fit Survey:
Customers surveying this product said…
- 82%"Felt true to size"
- 87%"Felt true to width"
- 59%"Moderate arch support"
What our Customers are Saying
Anonymous from MIAMI, FL on August 4, 2011
This is a great shoe for an active little boy, in this case my grandson. He loves to wear them, and most important are easy to put on and take off. They are great to clean, just stick them in the sink and wash with a brush and good as new! These are his second pair and with more to come I'm sure.
Carrie A from Trenton, MI on June 23, 2011
Great shoes and this is the fourth pair I have bought. I have two very active boys that wear these sandals all summer long. Every day, all day. The sandals get passed down from boy to boy. I don't know of another sandal that will make it through two rough summers and still have life! The sandals can get stinky, a quick trip through the washer solves the problem. I have also found a spray at REI that keeps sole odor away. Love the sandals, love Keen, love Zappos!
Anonymous from Virginia on April 16, 2012
Sturdy well made shoes. Perfect for late spring and summer. My son loves this color too. Great service Zappos!
Anonymous from Arlington TX on April 12, 2012
Awesome shoe, lots of support! Kids can wear the right out of the box and the adults do not have to worry about them getting blisters.
Anonymous from Winston-Salem, NC on April 6, 2012
I love these shoes! We buy a pair every summer for our kids because they're the only type of shoe they need, and they're indestructible. They are great for outdoor play. I love that the kids can run and play in the water and not slip while wearing these shoes!