Justin J Flex Western Boot
- Please click here for a video about how Western boots should fit.
Please click here for information on how Justin boots should fit.
Please click here for information on heel slip.
- Take your chic Western style from a day at the ranch to a night out with these versatile cowgirl boots.
- Beautiful leather upper with contrasting stitch design.
- Please note that the Sorrel Apache color comes in a narrow round toe and the Sorrel Apache/Turquoise color comes in a square toe.
- Classic pull-on style with dual pull tabs.
- Single stitched welt.
- Smooth leather lining.
- Moisture-wicking, anti-microbial footbed keeps your feet fresh.
- J-Flex Flexible Comfort System® makes these the most comfortable boots you'll ever own. Triple density insole board generates energy return that you won't believe.
- Removable orthotic insert.
- Justin Stabilization Technology® uses dual-density medical memory foam to stabilize the foot while allowing it to move as needed.
- A rigid polyethylene heel and instep further increase stabilization.
- Additional foam instep in the ball area absorbs shock.
- Technical Western rubber outsole.
- Heel Height: 1 1⁄2 in
- Weight: 1 lb 6 oz
- Circumference: 14 in
- Shaft: 12 in
- Product measurements were taken using size 6, width B - Medium. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
This product currently has 67 reviews
Customer Fit Survey:
Customers surveying this product said…
- 32%"Felt true to size"
- 80%"Felt true to width"
- 49%"Moderate arch support"
What our Customers are Saying
Anonymous from Upper Midwest on August 7, 2011
I ordered this boot in two colors: brown with blue stitching, and brown with brown stitching. Cowboy Boot Fans, Take Note: The brown-stitching version has a pointed toe, whereas the blue-stitched boot has a snip toe. (Weird, huh?) Both fit great and are very comfy, even for wearing all day, riding, walking around pastures, etc. (or just looking cute in the city!). The bottom part of the boot, where your foot goes, is really roomy all around -- there seems to be more vertical space (top of arch to bottom of arch) in these boots than in many. Nice moderate heel, good for riding and walking. I wish I could've kept both colors! Really supportive, too!
Anonymous on September 3, 2011
These are super cool boots! The only problem is that my arch is too high so I have to find something with a shorter shaft! I am bummed!
Mia S from Maryland on June 15, 2010
This was an impulse by for a casual social Spring Hoe Down. I paired these adorable boots with a cute sundress and denim jacket for what turned out to be a great look. Having never owned cowboy boots before, it took a little while to get used to the larger feel. And as a shorter woman (5'0), I felt so low to the ground! While (sadly) I don't forsee wearing these shoes regularly. I will break them out when the occasion presents itself. They really are darling!
Sara from Alabama on November 29, 2011
I ordered these hoping they would fit a wide calf and they are amazing! I'm on my feet all day at work and these boots are more comfy than my gym shoes. I got the medium width because of everyone saying they really wern't kidding when they said wide. They fit better than any boot I've ever had! Next to no break in time compared to my durangos. I would have these resoled before buying another pair I'm so in love with them.
Anonymous on January 14, 2011
Great boots - they are so cute and very comfortable. Not sure about ordering 1/2 size larger - I wear and 8 1/2 and wish that is what I bought instead of an 8. You will love them!